Contraception advice please

xxxKatiexxx

Reaction score
I've had the implant for about 4 months now but am thinking I'm probably going to take it out. My periods been shit and lasted like two months at first. i was thinking about getting a pill, i was never good with them when I was younger but I was hoping that'd be different now. I don't need it for contracpetion coz I'm not going ot be having sex! Do you know which one's good for skin coz I want my skin to be clearer! ? :)

Im on microgynon its meant to be good at clearing skin i think it has improved mine but it gets bad when i get my period *withdrawel bleed* n i think they have made put on a bit of weight but nothing too extreme.

u could just go and get a cream for your skin hun, they have less side effects as you wont put on weight etc. i hav a cream call duac once daily gel for my face it clears my spots up really well and iv always suffered really bad with them. u just apply it at night before you go to bed :D talk to ur doc as tht mite be a better option for you. i was on the pill years ago but it never did anythin for my skin xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->