Contraception after birth.

I think mirena isn't hormonal, if I remember my GP's advice. :)

mirena is hormonal, paragard isn't

I will go with paragard. I hope it goes well because I don't want to use anything else.
Before TTC, we were using the pull out method, but I can't risk any oops right now, i don't want to be pregnant again soon, we want to wait a few years.

I'm using the rhythm method and pull out anywhere near ovulation time, and it's going well! So glad to be off birth control pills after 20 years!!

We'll be using natural family planning and condoms. Not for a while yet though!

I voted other - we're not using anything. Would love babies under two years apart.

I'm on the combined pill and have the copper coil in. I have chosen both as Louie was conceived when the copper coil I had in failed and fell out :dohh:. I definitely do not want anymore babies so am on the pill aswell as a 'just incase'. I'm hoping that when Louie's a year they may agree to sterilise me.

Condoms much to oh disgust!
We're planning on ttc again in October time, so didn't think there was much point playing around with hormones

Just to give the mini pill a vote though I was on it before willow and loved it, no mood swings, no periods, awesome!

I have the implant. My only annoyance is the fact that I got my period a week after it was fitted, and had it for 6 weeks, came off for 3 days and then back on for now I think it's been 2 weeks maybe? The nurse said to give it 6 months, it should level out if it does not, which I doubt it will I will be taking it out and just using condoms.

condoms at the moment but getting a coil... not sure about copper or mirena... will have a talk first! :) hating condoms...

I had the implant before I got pregnant and I am thinking of going back to it as I had no problems with it. I can't use the pill as I get horrible chest pains with it. I have been told about the IUD, not sure about that one.

Thing is they all cost around the 300€ mark and I don't have this kind of money. I HATE my health insurance :growlmad:

I went on the combined pill 8 weeks pp but after 7 weeks I was a massive bitch to oh and have had 3 massive headaches so stopped taking it. We are now just using condoms. I took the pill about 5 years ago but had forgot how it made me feel.

We used the pull out method before I got pregnant. Planning a diaphragm.

I was on the injection. It ran out 30th July and i'm still bleeding from it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->