Contraception, reccomendations?

lov3hat3

Mummy to lil J, Preggo #2
Reaction score
Even though i can safely say after going through labour, i am never having sex ever again :haha: id rather be safe then sorry ;) What are you using/on? Would you reccomend it? I had the implant before but bled for 6 months before they would take it out, and i always forgot the pill. Although, id probably remember it now !! :haha:

i got the merina iud i had it in 6 weeks and i bled the whole 6 weeks i had horrible cramps and collasped once on my mums bed i had it taken out now ive been bleeding 9 days

Coil (non hormonal) :thumbup: Love it!

i got the merina iud i had it in 6 weeks and i bled the whole 6 weeks i had horrible cramps and collasped once on my mums bed i had it taken out now ive been bleeding 9 days

I was told you can bleed for up to 8-10 weeks on the iud initially.

I was told you can bleed for up to 8-10 weeks on the iud initially.

i only got told i would spot inbetween period but it was really really heavy bleeding :(

Iv only ever been on the pill, But im not going on anything hormonal again.

Iv heard good things about the non hormonal coil though :)

people react differently. I have the merina coil and they told me i'd have bleeding after having it put in....i had nothing! which obviously i'm pretty pleased about lol I still basically have a period but its just lighter. Still get the whole moody, light cramps and a bit tired but i don't get spotty now. I've had mine for over a year and its fab. xx

Mirena! So far so good. Had a little bit of spotting here and there and cramps, but its great cause u dont have to worry about taking a pill

Don't get the Depo shot hunni, there are women on TTC who had the shot and are now having serious problems with getting pregnant. Just go over and take a look xx

I was on the depo shot and it was terrible.
I had a period for a month and a half.
and my cramps were terrible still.

mirena had it for about a year and im not pregnant sooo seems to be working :rofl:

Coil seems to be popular.
I have only ever been on the pill which always made me feel sick and dizzy and the depo which made me bleed for weeks and weeks on end :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->