contraception!!!

paigey&poppy

Mummy to Paige & Poppy
Reaction score
hey need some help :wacko:
after having 2 children ive decided that is more than enough for us, no morre!!
with my eldest daughter (5yrs) i was on the pill while i concieved so im not too keen on that
after her birth i had the implanon implant fitted which did the job as no more babies appeared :D but i put on loads of weight while on it :( as soon as i had it removed after 3yrs i noticed the weight fallen off bit by bit until we concieved my youngest (4mths) which we had been trying for, for about 6mths.
i think its definitely time to think about getting some new contraception as we dont want any little accidents but im really unsure of what contraception to have :wacko:
dont want implant again as ive managed to shed every pound i put on after my 1st daughter and really dont want it back again and the pill isnt reliable at all and we cant rely on condoms as we've had 1 split already (major wobble after that 1) so just wondering if any1 has the coil??? and what is it like??? have you had any problems with it? did it work?

sorry for the essay :blush:

hi

I have a copper coil and it is great.
it is good to be hormone free, periods are abit heavier but manageable.
easy and panless to be put in so i would go for it again

i cant have the pill as i get migraines and the pop/implanon made me depressed and moody.

thanks hun
good to have some advice from someone whos had it as im very unsure!!
prefer to be hormone free as i have way too many hormones already floating around making me moody and emotional and almost psychotic sometimes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->