Contraceptive pill with IUD??

L

lepaskilf

Hi All, I don't write in here much but wondered whether anyone could help me!!!

I have an IUD fitted, it's the copper one with no hormones added. Before I was pregnant I was on the pill.

Now I'm not on the pill my boobs have gone pretty small :-( so I wondered if it was possible/safe to go back on the pill with an IUD fitted? I just want bigger boobs!!

Anyone do this/ done this, know if it's ok to do????

pregnancy changes the composition of breast tissue and so does breast feeding (if you did it!)

it may be that the pill doesn't make them bigger if things have changed after having your LO.

It is ok to have the pill with a copper coil; but it is like wearing a belt AND braces to hold up trousers..... only one is needed really!!!!

I have a feeling you GP will try to talk you out of the pill if the only reason you want to take it is to make your boobs bigger!!

but worth a try if you are unhappy!
xxx

why not just take breast enhancement pills and not have all those hormones running a muck in your body? there are tons out there that are FDA approved and cost about the same each month as BCPs...:shrug:

why not just take breast enhancement pills and not have all those hormones running a muck in your body? there are tons out there that are FDA approved and cost about the same each month as BCPs...:shrug:

never heard of them in the UK!!!

oh and birth control in the uk is always free!

x

Thanks for the replies, I did breastfeed but my boobs were the same size as before pregnancy. When I stopped after a year they just shrunk even more!!! They're not saggy or anything, they look the same shape but just a AA!! It's be nice to be a B atleast!!

I don't think my GP would agree because of my reason but I have lots left over so might give it a go for a couple months, see if it makes any difference!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->