contraceptive pill

miss.kayleigh

me, oh and jakey lee
Reaction score
Hi!
Okay so I have not took my pill for a month now, only because i ran out and completely forgot I had none in the cupboard and then couldn't get to the docs to get any coz of work. I finally got them and docs told me to take my first pill on first day of my next period.. well i've worked out that I was due on yesterday - but no cramps, no period :nope:

We haven't had sex without a condom but have kind had sex abit and then but one on before he you know :blush:

Is it possible that my period is just messed up and late because of hormones with not taking my pill? I am so worried I am pregnant even though I know there isn't much chance but since having Jake I get always think I'm pregnant lol but this is the first time I've been late!

Anyne know?

Sorry, I don't know, sounds unlikely, hope you get the result you want X

I would say that your period is just messed up hun but i'm no doctor!
I have been off my pill for a month now (on purpose) and have not yet had a period!

thanks i am really hoping its just messed up! i'm due to start uni in sept and me and oh are not getting on at all so hoping i'm just a hormonal mess haha x

when i came off the pill my period took so long to come back. so hope things turn out the way u want xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->