contraceptives

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
so ive been on the pill for 6 months( i think)

was on implant before

now considering changing pills or getting a coil.

i wont be ttc for a good 3+ years, so dont wanna be on the pill that long, has anyone got the coil? i know theres 2 diff kinds, going to docs 2mo to discuss, but would rather go in having a knowledge than knowing nothing!

thanx guys

Yea there's two different one's the main difference is one release a hormone the other doesn't, apparently its quite painful to put in and you cramp quite bad after,

Have you thought about the patch, i've been using it for a month with no problems yet, i'm meant to be having the coil but debating whether to just stick with the patch x

i dunno if u can get the patch in scotland.. i never heard of it :blush:

You should be able to, its called evra and you change it once a week and then have a week break.

No harm in asking, although its pretty new so thats maybe why you haven't heard of it x

Hi Ladies,

Ive just come off the patch to TTC number 1.

Was on evra for about 2 years though. I couldn't recommended it more!
I struggle to take pills so it works great for me! My doc told me doctors dont like to prescribe it unless totally needed - or unless requested as it is expensive! But it is great - ive not had side effects and totally trust it - provided used correctly! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->