Contraction questions

Leopard

2yrOld;3rdTriBoy
Reaction score
Share yours too, lets see if we can get some help!!

my questions
1. is it possible to feel contractions in your bum? I swear I have, and no it doesnt feel like her kicking.
2. Can you get back contractions even with a face down baby? I swear i have...

I've been feeling this too! My contractions seems to be worse when laying down?!

I felt that too but wasn't sure whether it was the baby kicking or what, it was sore though this morning when I was lying in bed. xxx

With DS1 my bum and thighs killed with contractions, more than my belly or back did!

With both my others I could feel them more in the back and thighs than front. With this one they are just radiating everywhere when I have one, but not regular enough to warrant a hospital visit just yet...

And yes, you can feel them in your bum. Weird but true, they tend to radiate all over...

i have this with the hip and bum thing its so wierd with my other 2 i knew instantly it started in my back and came round to the front

yep you can caus baby is low low down in your pelvis and everyone gets contractions differently i got back contractions alot with ds2 till i started hanging out over the ball

Thanks girls, I thought I was being a loon! :haha:

i have contractions in my upper to lower bump and feel like some 1 piching in b/w my leg and pubic bone..lol...but they died today ....;{

I can answer my own question now :haha:
Yes ladies, contractions can pop up in your bum! You have been warned.
Yes, you can still get back contractions with a face down baby. At the beginning of labor she was face down and they were back contractions, a little further into labor she turned and it only made the back contractions worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->