contractions (uti)?

kookie

pregnant with no 4
Reaction score
yesterday at 3 am i woke up with contractions 4 mins apart lasting 30secs called maternity had to go in and get checked was there for 3 hours then they sent me home sayin probably just a uti causing them will get results friday got home they got stronger and 3 mins apart and kept going till 2am this morning then eased off and stopped so almost 24 hours of contractions i have no signs of a uti but thats what they put it down 2 does anyone know if a uti causes contractions for this long or could it have been everything getting started?

hmm not sure about the uti thing sorry,
are you sure its not just strong braxton hicks i had strong ones with my first went in couple times only to find out it was false labour hope this helps

Yes UTI's can start contractions...I had an infection only a couple of weeks ago and also started to get contractions..mine werent as regular as yours though mind. Cant understand why they sent you home so soon though. They kept me in 3days just to keep an eye and be a 100% sure it wasnt real labour. They kept putting me on the CTG every 3 hours to monitor how regular the contractions where. Good luck hun xx

yesterday at 3 am i woke up with contractions 4 mins apart lasting 30secs called maternity had to go in and get checked was there for 3 hours then they sent me home sayin probably just a uti causing them will get results friday got home they got stronger and 3 mins apart and kept going till 2am this morning then eased off and stopped so almost 24 hours of contractions i have no signs of a uti but thats what they put it down 2 does anyone know if a uti causes contractions for this long or could it have been everything getting started?

that sounds like labor to me===but hey what do i know i've never been there--- good luck--- a UTI would suck though---

thanks for your replies girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->