contractions!?

Miss1997

Mummy & Expecting
Reaction score
Okay so on wednesday night I was getting full blown contractions every 5-7 mins wasn't able to sleep , slowwed down yesterday , now getting nothing? Can anyone help me try and move things along ? I can't put up with the pains coming on and off :'( xx

Honestly the baby will come when he's ready! I suggest long walks.
For the pain, some warm ,not hot!, baths are nice to relieve some of the pressure from your belly and back.
Good luck mama! :)
I am 16 and pregnant with baby #2 as well.

Okay so on wednesday night I was getting full blown contractions every 5-7 mins wasn't able to sleep , slowwed down yesterday , now getting nothing? Can anyone help me try and move things along ? I can't put up with the pains coming on and off :'( xx

i know ur in pain, but u have two weeks to go and if the baby isnt really ready yet all that hurrying along will do is tire u out and put baby in possible distress..

two weeks is not much in the longer scale...and can lead to less complications..as sometimes it take the baby those two weeks more for something to mature...

these last weeks u get stronger contractions but that is ur body practicing for the big day....

i would take this time u have and try and relax....take a hot bath with candless...get a good book and really rest up because you will need all that energy really soon...even if u cant sleep getting rest helps u and the baby as well as helps the baby get more oxygen.....

i know, i know ur done, ur in pain u just want it over with and you have all and every right to feel that way....so vent vent and vent :)

but two weeks really is not long in the sceme of life.....:) i know its seems like its moving like a snail but i promise the best gift is waiting for u at the end of those two weeks ..

what may make u feel better as well as a warm bath or shower uptake ur water...if there not indeed the contractions that are to make the baby come they will help ease off making u feel better....

feel better hun xx

good luck hun....

i wouldnt suggest this as you can detach the placenta

That's ridiculous.... My midwife has been telling me to bounce on a ball since day dot, bouncing will not detach your placenta!!

ok obvious not ridiculous, maybe think before you call someone ridiculous who is just helping..

I thought they where telling her to bounce up and down, like jump, which can detach your placenta..not on a birthing ball since it wasnt mentioned in the post..

What is with this people lately with people being so mean , isnt everyone here just to support and help and get support? :cry:

I dont get why people think its ok to slam one another...

or maybe it time for me to take a break because it seems to be happening alot on here lately and it doesn't feel so nice.

Bounce I've noticed is a general term on here for using a birthing ball. Who can jump up and down heavily pregnant anyway? :haha:

you would be surprised what comes into the Er after they tried to induce labor...LOL

I could write a book on it, some of it is quit strange lol

my mistake didnt think about the ball..lmao

That's ridiculous.... My midwife has been telling me to bounce on a ball since day dot, bouncing will not detach your placenta!!

ok obvious not ridiculous, maybe think before you call someone ridiculous who is just helping..

I thought they where telling her to bounce up and down, like jump, which can detach your placenta..not on a birthing ball since it wasnt mentioned in the post..

What is with this people lately with people being so mean , isnt everyone here just to support and help and get support? :cry:

or maybe it time for me to take a break because it seems to be happening alot on here lately and it doesn't feel so nice.

Well sorry but you obviously didn't read what I said, I did not call you ridiculous. I said THAT was ridiculous. Not you... Just wanted to clear it up before you get it in the poor OP's head that she's gonna detach her freakin' placenta... That's not very supportive IMO so check yourself first?

Well sorry but you obviously didn't read what I said, I did not call you ridiculous. I said THAT was ridiculous. Not you... Just wanted to clear it up before you get it in the poor OP's head that she's gonna detach her freakin' placenta... That's not very supportive IMO so check yourself first?

If someone was (jumping) well that could be dangerous. I wouldnt call what anyone says as ridiculous as everyone including you are trying to help out. Its a bit far to go and could get misread as it was misread by me, i get that.. I made a mistake of not putting two and two together and i totally take that on myself as it was meant to be bouncing on the birthing ball. I wouldnt tell someone there not supportive though nor would I tell someone to check oneself. Arnt we all here for the same reason? :shrug:
We all trying to help as we should be and everyone cares about the OP and how she is doing...that is the only thing that really matters.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->