Contractions..

You don't sound like a total headcase. The ridiculous BH I was having last night...to the point I even started timing them...felt very much like really bad colic or something. Sounds daft, but I did wonder if it was something to do with digestion. As it disappeared by this morning I guess I'll be none the wiser :p

All that said, what the hell are you doing in trousers this time of night?! :D Try stripping off or getting into just a t-shirt/nightie and see if it helps.

haha its just baggy pjs bottoms..

im lying on my side now, theyve calmed down. Im STARVING tho! and tired but i cant sleep! i feel like my pybic bone has been kicked!

You should probably eat - if nothing else it'll make you feel better but if it turns out to be labour then you'll need the energy :)

yeah i suppose, but if its not labour it will wake me up and then i wont get any sleepies! But crunchy nut wins.. back in ten!

im so crap at timing! i cant do it! why can i not time them with that?! im useless!

:nope:

what i need is another person with another computer to click start and stop when i say :rofl:

I just cant tell if its normal 'pains' or if its contraction pains? but i just realised its nearly half three... thats been cramping since 7pm and noticeable pains since 11.30pm ... :shrug:

lol you'll get a better idea if you can time them, even a little bit. Could you wake someone to help time them?

If you're getting worried, maybe call your MW?

they will just say time them!

ill try again to time them properly, i just forget and also some pain are worse than others so i miss some out ?

They'll also be able to make a decent guess by how you sound on the phone. Don't call if you don't feel comfortable with it, but you shouldn't be fobbed off either.

Just stick with the timer page for a bit and do your best :)

They slow down if i stay still, last few were 5odd mins apart and lasting bout 30seconds........

omg am i in labour??

Hi sweetie,
Mine were in my lower back and the front of my belly where you get period cramps, it was like a nightmare version of period cramps, lol.

yeah thats where it is, reeeealll low down and around to my back and the pain when it comes more intense goes all the way around, have noticed bump going hard but doesnt hurt at the top or middle or anything ..

Seems mine are rather fresh at the moment, mine were in lower bump area, above pubic bone.
They tended to start in lower back, came around to my sides, lower bump, got more more intense to hit the highest point then died off return back to lower back.

Was mainly in my lower back and pelvis area, near the point to giving birth, really hurt with spd!

I started with contractions at the top of my bump but last few days they have moved down lower, they are really sore and every so oftens i can feel baby pushing down. They remind me of a washing machine it feels like they rotate then change direction, then start spinning :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->