Contractions?

lilaries0411

Pregnant- Due 04/16/11
Reaction score
I wanted to know if anyone has had any contractions that hurt their entire back. Over the last few weeks I've been having contacts on and off but they only hurt my lower back.. all of a sudden today they started hurting my whole back from my neck down to by bottom... Any idea if these are contractions or something else. They really hurt when they come.. Its even hard to breath because my back feels like someone is stabbing it :shrug:

The only time my contractions really hurt my back was with my posterior babies! But never radiated from my neck just the lower half. Sorry not much help.

Last night my braxton hicks became really painful and during each one my whole back hurt at 1st i thought maybe i'm getting a chest infection or something, i then decided that maybe its because when i'm getting the tightenings and alot of pain i'm maybe tensing up and causing the top of my back to hurt, eventually the braxton hicks stopped and i went to sleep. It has just all started again 2nite, the strong tightenings, period type pains and again pain in both my upper and lower back, looks like nights are going to be fun for me if this happens every night till i have the baby xx

I had BAD back labor with my last son it was all in my lower back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->