Converse.

You're definitely not too old! I love mine. I have loads of pairs in different colours :)

Stylewise, I don't think there is an age that's "too old" for them. They are classic. Comfort wise, though, lol, I feel like my feet are too old to wear them for any long period of time. They just have no support, and make my heels ache.

I just got my one year old some. Living through him
:haha:

I wear the converse ballet style. Love them! I'm a 7 or 7.5 and got size 7. They seemed a little snug at first but stretched out.

Never too old for Converse!!

I have 3 pairs. Lo top, Hi top and slim xo all in white canvas. I prefer to wear the lo as hi's give me blisters.
OH is 26 and has white leather hi tops and black canvas hi tops.

They are big in size so go 1 size smaller.

I'm 34 next month and have *some* pairs of converse in different colours!

Definitely not too old! I love mine - I'm even wearing them on my wedding day! :haha:

Definitely not too old! I love mine - I'm even wearing them on my wedding day! :haha:

Interested to see the rest of your outfit. Currently looking at options for my wedding.

Well, I decided to try some on, but we over spent a little this month with the holidays so used birthday money to tide us over till oh gets paid. But iv decided to put them on my Christmas list. Still haven't got round to trying them on though.

Im 31 and own converse. Dont think you can be too old really. Im usually a 7 and wear a 7 in converse but my children normally need a size smaller than what they usually wear so id try before buying.

I have a few pairs and I am not far of 40 :blush:

When I had a pair they really hurt! It put me off buying them again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->