Conviencing DH it's OK

JeffsWife07

Reaction score
Is anyone else having the problem with their DH being terrified sex is gonna hurt the baby? I have told him several times and showed it to him in books and online. My sex drive is through the roof but he is scared he is gonna poke an eye out....LOL How should I convince him it's ok???? HELP!!!!!:blush:

Just rape him! I've never heard of any guy with such discipline when it comes to sex. lol.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I did the other night....he's just worried and that's breaking is mood.:cry:

lmfao @ just rape him!!!!

Im the opposite!! im gagging for it but am too scared after m/c last week even tho it says its fine!!!! gona wait till we r past 12 weeks xxxxxxxx

The first time we were really careful, but now we don't even mind the pg part.

If the woman is on top, she can avoid any feeling of discomfort from depth. And I bet it would feel uncomfortable to poke through the uterus!

I'm not sure how to convince him though. Propose that you are on top and you'll stop immidiately when it get uncomfortable?

Another idea - if it's the poking part that bothers him, try to ease him into is by starting with other things. If it can't be sex, then he's gonna have to get things done in other ways. Get creative and have fun. Hopefully after a few times his self-discipline will crumble and all is okay again.

I last had sex with dh about a week ago and at one point I think he went a bit too deep and I jumped....he hasn't come near me since :rofl:
He has now said that we are not doing it again until the baby is born!!!!! So yes chick I do know how you feel xxxx

lol hun, my oh is the same, just explain that the baby is cushioned by ur uterus, not that it helped me, as my OH just kisses me good night gives me a cuddle then falls asleep before ive turned off the lamp, but it might help u! lol x

Thanks everyone for sharing. I read some of the posts to him and he finally understood that if it did make me uncomfortable then I could tell him and he would stop. Might be a lil TMI but we were still doing it with me on top it's just I wanted him to be on top for a change. Last night he went and lit candles all over the bedroom and came and took my hand and then did ALL of the work....WOOO HOOO :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Thanks ladies for helping a fellow preggie out on this one. :hug:

My OH is the opposite, being pregnant seems to turn him on! He can't get enough of it!

Just lead the way and take it easy :)

I last had sex with dh about a week ago and at one point I think he went a bit too deep and I jumped....he hasn't come near me since :rofl:
He has now said that we are not doing it again until the baby is born!!!!! So yes chick I do know how you feel xxxx

Wow......DH knows better than to make me wait that long:muaha:

Tell him that the baby is inside your uterus, and that your cervix is below your uterus and it is closed during the pregnancy to protect baby. So in order to come anywhere near the baby, not only would be have to have the longest penis in the world, but he would also have the have the strength to open your cervix. So no, the baby can't 'see' him, and doesn't even know what you're doing.

I'd kick my OHs ass if he stopped having sex with me. That or I'd just rape him. :rofl:

:rofl: I told him it would have to be the longest one in the world and if it was that long I would run and would never have gotten my :bfp: in the first place. lol I guess he was just worried, he said all men secretly worry about it. I was begining to think he didn't find me attractive anymore but he showed me different ;).:hug:

:D lol, very cool. I'm so happy for you that something worked.

... and honestly, it is much better than before pg, isn't it? :D My OH said that even he feels the difference. I'm quessing it might be the pheromones that's making it better for him.

Right now I wish thats what DH thought :p although I'm sure that'll change in a few short weeks lol

Mine gets like that later on. It isnt about the baby though for him. It's because he isnt attracted to me while pregnant. *Cries* He does make comments like "am I poking this kids head or something" and he just gets turned off. Im on msn if you ever wanna chat!

Im the one that wont let dh have sex with me , lol Im afraid it will hurt the baby because Ive read post on here from ladies saying sex caused them to bleed . dh hasnt came near me since the other night when he tried to get some and I had to run to the bathroom and throw up ,poor guy .

Im the one that wont let dh have sex with me , lol Im afraid it will hurt the baby because Ive read post on here from ladies saying sex caused them to bleed . dh hasnt came near me since the other night when he tried to get some and I had to run to the bathroom and throw up ,poor guy .

:awww::awww: I'm sorry hun. (((:)hug:))))

:awww::awww:
Mine gets like that later on. It isnt about the baby though for him. It's because he isnt attracted to me while pregnant. *Cries* He does make comments like "am I poking this kids head or something" and he just gets turned off. Im on msn if you ever wanna chat!

:awww::awww::awww: I'm sorry hun.....I'm usually online but not at the computer...if you need to talk just msg me. :hug:

first few week i wouldnt let my oh near me since after sex last time i started bleeding and ended up having a mc (im a very paranoid person lol) but once i got past that we are back to our sexual selfs **very very happy**

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->