CONVINCED it's a chemical/or going to mc

LavaPanda

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

So I got a very faint positive on the 31st of May which got darker especially on Friday (morning pee) when the test was undeniable!! Anyway on Saturday I took the same test (however at 3pm) and the test was rather a lot fainter but still there. Anyway, again on Monday (today) at 16dpo I took a CBD and it appeared '1-2 weeks'. Surely I should be reading 2-3 weeks at 16dpo and now 3 days late?

I have had no cramping or any sign of bleeding what so ever, or bleeding to come though. I have EXTREMELY sore boobs and bloating, but not really much in the way of symptoms. Maybe spouts of nausea, but I'm not sure if this is anxiety!
But I just have this feeling I shouldn't get too attached.
I've only had one pregnancy, when I was 18, which was perfect all the way through but I had morning sickness from the get-go; so this one at age 22 is throwing me a little.

I can't go to the doctors yet as there's not much they can do. Just feeling a little bummed. Sorry for whining, I know I should be happy as nothing has happened yet but there's just this little niggle!

Thank you for listening <3

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=557211

Hi,

I think it's quite normal to feel worried like this in the early stages. We have nothing to reassure us like you do when you are in second trimester+ with scans and kicks and a bump. It's such a stressful long wait until the first scan isn't it?

I'm sure all is going well for you, so try not to worry. Just a know you aren't alone-I think most of us feel the same to some degree :flower:

I wouldn't use CB digital weeks dating tests to determine viability of a pregnancy. I would take a FRER test. If you showing a decent result a few days ago, you should pull a nice strong positive today on FRER. CB digital tests have caused women a lot of stress on this forum. I wouldn't be certain of a chemical yet at all.

thank you!!
I plan on testing again in the morning I'm just incredibly nervous haha.
Just hoping for a darker line &#55357;&#56876;

I understand your concern but we shouldn't worry! I know it's hard but we have to trust our bodies know what they are doing (and will do what we want them to :))

Good luck testing tomorrow! xo

My CB digital showed 1-2 weeks at 4 weeks 3 days when I tested. No idea what other tests would have showed as that is the only test I did. I'm 14 weeks now and everything is fine.

Have you another FRER you could do to check for progression?

Hiya! I'm doing it tomorrow morning when I'd done all the others so fingers well and truly crossed for a strong line!

If this helps at all, I did a test last week at 5w 3d and it showed 2-3 when I was convinced it should be 3+ so I really wouldn't worry about it.

It was a chemical pregnancy girls. I'm heart broken <\3 stick was negative today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->