Cooking with BM

JackiP

Reaction score
Morning :) I've tried the weaning section but not having any luck. Wondered if u could help/advise??

I'm getting ready to start blw (waiting till 6 months) Im trying to find as many things I can incorporate my breastmilk into in preperation for going back to work (little one will not take a bottle).

I've come across porridge fingers! Win! But I can't seem to find any info on how long a batch would last with fresh bm? For example if I made some in the morning, if I kept in the fridge in Tupperware could they be used any time during the day or do they have to be made fresh as in make then eat?

Also.if anyone has any others ideas of things I can add milk to that would he great.

Thank you x

I have seen so many recipes for breastmilk it boggles MY mind :haha: Yogurt, butter, ice cream,

I was bored one day and googled. I still have several frozen bags of breastmilk in the deep freeze. I may experiment one day :winkwink:

My daughter didn't like a bottle either (won't even take a pacifier) but didn't mind the Avent sippy cup (4m+) it has a flat spout that she has to mash before liquid comes out. You may want to try that. I did eventually get her to successfully take Playtex Dropins (slow flow nipple) but it took a while. I don't even attempt to pack a bottle anymore if I'm away from her but she'll still take a sippy cup as long as it has a soft spout on it.

Good luck, hun :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->