Coping with MS while hiding it!

Laurenmomma

Reaction score
Any tips? I'm working full time and morning sickness (well day and night sickness) is at an all time high!

With my other kids I was not working so could curl up in the couch but now I'm trying to hide this pregnancy until Iv had my scan and I just want to be sick!

I get waves of it hot and cold flushes, one moment I'm starving hungry and the next I want to vomit!!!

Any help 😭

Sea bands kind of helped. I'm stocking up on ginger gum this time and trying not to eat every carb in site to tamp down the queasiness.

Have on hand the things that make you feel better. I kept a bucket in the car with tissues, water and crackers. Traveling was the worst.

Yeah I'm finding this I never had it like this with my others really! I'm craving carbs then just feel sick when Iv had it!

I hate it and another God knows how many weeks to go!

The biggest thing is to make sure you're staying hydrated! So do your best to sip water throughout the day. For m/s, I'd say to try eating little snacks throughout the day. A little bit at a time might be easier for your tummy. I have tons of snacks on me all the time, I'm a snack factory! I'd say it's also worth giving seabands and preggie pop drops or ginger candies a try. If you find something you can keep down, I'd say go for it even if it's not super healthy. Have you tried saltines or bananas? Those usually help my tummy.

And if all else fails, talk to your doctor. MS is a common problem for pregnant women and they can prescribe you something to help quell the nausea.

Thank you! It's usually between 11 and 2 it's at its worst I'm keeping crackers nearby at all times haha x

It might be getting worse then because your hungry. I find if I ate little and often (sometimes all I could face was literally a cracker or an oat cake but every hour or so) it stopped me ever feeling too hungry and then kept the sickness under control. I managed to sip orange juice and lemonade much easier than water too but it had to be very very fizzy lemonade

Iv just been and bought snack packs of crackers to keep with me!

Iv gone completely off tea when that's all I drink in work, orange juice makes me feel worse within seconds! I'm ok with cordial so il have to make sure I'm drinking more! This is a nightmare haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->