Coq10- All cycle or just O to AF or what?

MnGmakes3

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Can someone shed some light in when this should be taken?

Thanks girls!

It's so funny you would start this thread. I emailed my acupuncturist about CoQ10 yesterday! This is what she said: When appropriate I suggest that some patients take CoQ10 100-200mg/day (recommendations vary from 100-400mg/day), myoinositol powder (1 scoop or approx 2g twice a day), melatonin 3mg/night. She stressed that you should always talk to your western medicine doctors whether or not it would be appropriate for you.

I don't know if I'm really ready to try something this "drastic" and sort of..."unconventional"...as it is having a bunch of needles stuck in me once a week is pretty extreme for me!

But let me know if you decide to try any supplements!

I still haven't found a clear answer online but I did get some B-complex, folic acid and Vit C. I don't have the best eating habits and vitamins can't hurt.

Someone here swears by acupuncture but I can't remember whom. She had some great info on it, if I find the post I'll let you know!

Maybe it was me?? I was talking about it with you in another thread. I am pretty obsessed with it!

Haha you know what I think so! I'm so sorry... i was working all day reading almost all the threads and got confused. Woopsie :)

I take 160 mg/day (100 mg in the morning and the 60 mg in the evening) from AF until I O. Been doing so for about 2-3 months now. I figured it is most useful during the egg maturation process which first occurs between AF and O time. But don't know if my theory is correct for sure or not.

I read somewhere that Q10 isn't good for when you're pregnant so I'm erring on the side of caution and not taking it after I O:haha: But don't know if you could take it up to a few days after as well or even just keep on taking it all month until you get a :bfp:, I'm just not willing to risk anything unless I know for sure :wacko:

Maybe someone else knows if it's ok to take it after you O?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->