coq10 or progesterone cream really messed me up!

Dawn2411

Mom of 2 girls and 2 boys
Reaction score
I started taking coq10 a couple mos. ago but stopped for a week due to pregnancy but it ended up being a chemical so i started taking the coq10 again and stopped at the end of a/f for fear it would keep me from o'ing. Progesterone cream I started after my m/c last mo. and stopped it 4 days before a/f. I have had 1 period and o'd once since my m/c but I should have o'd again3 days ago and haven't. The coq10 and progest. are the only new things I have added other than extra folic acid, and so i'm not sure wich one messed up my cycle. Any one else have this problem? I want to start taking the coq10 again afer I o (if I ever do lol) but now i'm afraid to take it again.

I started taking coq10 a couple mos. ago but stopped for a week due to pregnancy but it ended up being a chemical so i started taking the coq10 again and stopped at the end of a/f for fear it would keep me from o'ing. Progesterone cream I started after my m/c last mo. and stopped it 4 days before a/f. I have had 1 period and o'd once since my m/c but I should have o'd again3 days ago and haven't. The coq10 and progest. are the only new things I have added other than extra folic acid, and so i'm not sure wich one messed up my cycle. Any one else have this problem? I want to start taking the coq10 again afer I o (if I ever do lol) but now i'm afraid to take it again.

Coq10 has never messed me up, nor have I heard of it doing that...not sure about progesterone but stress has delayed my O up to a week, could be that?

It Very well could be the problem. I hope thats all it is. Ever since my m/c last mo. all I can think about is getting pregnant again and I stress on it way to much:( I think I will cut out the progest. cream though just to be safe and only take it if I get a bfp. Thanks so much for responding jennifer:)

Did you wait for a confirmed OV, prior to starting the cream? If taken too soon, it can delay or prevent OV.

Yes, i o'd 8 days after my m/c last mo. then took progesterone until 4 days before a/f. Now a/f has come and gone and I should have o'd 3 day ago.

Progesterone definitely can do stuff like that...doubt it was the CoQ10

I have been taking CoQ10 for over 2 months now (30-60 mg a day), it has no effect on me whatsoever. I am beginning to doubt it does anything at all besides making me feel like I am doing something useful

I agree Briss. Oh what we women do for a baby lol. Still no sign of ovulation, I hope the progest cream is the problem and not something else:(

I'm so sorry to hear of your mc, it is an awful thing to go through. Your ov and AFs may just be messed up because it's taking your body and hormones some time to get back on track after the mc - it took me three months after my mc last Nov to get a 'normal' cycle again. Wishing you best of luck and baby dust x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->