COQ10 statistics

how long ttc: 13 months
length of time on coq10: 3 weeks
dosage: 200mg 2x a day

Will start dancing in when af decides she wants to show her face again. Will keep all posted

hello there, just to let you know I used CoQ10 along with other things but the reason was mainly to regain health and vitality after breastfeeding for 18 months and my partner was life-threateningly ill, we switched to an organic diet lots of veg & fruit ,free range meat, etc. and a range of vitamins and supplements. I had a perfectly healthy unplanned natural pregnancy when I was 38 and gave birth at 39 years. At 40 I had another natural unplanned pregnancy which resulted in a missed miscarriage whilst I was breastfeeding my then 1 year old daughter. After this and my partner's illness we started to really change our eating habits etc. so I am thinking it is a combination of everything that I naturally got pregnant again age 41 and am currently 16 weeks with a healthy bubb ( combined first trimester testing gave me a 1 in 1141 chance of fetal abnormality/downs). Just to note, neither of us are drinkers or smokers - I have not drank alcohol for about 3.5years and have never smoked.

how long ttc: have never actively tried for any length of time, thankfully has just happened.
length of time on coq10: started taking it to regain health and vitality August 2011 off and on until conceived April 2012
dosage: initially 120mg once a day for about 3 months, then stopped for a couple of months then in February 2012 started again on 30mg once or twice a day.

Just to note other things I took to regain health and vitality :- due to a few months of long cycles after my miscarriage I took agnus castus to regulate me again, which worked a treat after only a couple of months.
Chlorella to detoxify my body, on and off for at least 6 months
Vitamin C powder in fruit squash - approx 1000mg to 3000mg a few times a week
Vitamin B12 - helped with fatigue
B-complex
Vitamin D3
Multi-Vitamin
Cod Liver Oil / Flaxseed Oil on alternating days

The month we conceived my current pregnancy we both tried taking Maca to see what it would do for libido, etc. funnily enough - just gave us both a headache! Anyway that was the month I got pregnant anyway and only took it for a few days so doubt it was because of this.

hope this info is helpful to someone / anyone - thanks and take care and best wishes to everyone XX

It was a chemical pregnancy...doc said that's still a good thing, means everything is working (got AF yesterday). We're onto IVF this month, very excited and keeping up my supplements for now.

Sorry for the chemical.. but awesome news about the ivf this cycle!!

It was a chemical pregnancy...doc said that's still a good thing, means everything is working (got AF yesterday). We're onto IVF this month, very excited and keeping up my supplements for now.

Wishing you the best of luck Hun,you'll get your wee :baby:,stay positive,I also had a chemical before i got my :bfp:

Xxxx

Goldie.. do you know what your having?

Goldie :hugs: and huge congratulations. Healthy happy 9 months to you lady!!!!

I am interested in this thread too.
37 (partner 33), Just started TTC

Taking Co-enqyme Q10 along with Royal Jelly and Wheat grass shots.
AMH has come back LOW at .93 (6.6) so here's hoping things improve and we all get our BFP..

I am adding the smep (sperm meets egg plan) this cycle.. fingers crossed for all of us!!

I am 37. Took COQ10 1 month and got a BFP, but it ended in mc/cp at 5 weeks. I plan to continue taking it though as we were ttc for 5 months with no BFP.

I am 37. Took COQ10 1 month and got a BFP, but it ended in mc/cp at 5 weeks. I plan to continue taking it though as we were ttc for 5 months with no BFP.

how much of COQ10 did you take?

how much of COQ10 did you take?

I took 200 mgs a day of COQ10 (as did DH). I also took EPO(up until O), soy iso, and B complex. I'm doing the same regime minus the soy this first cycle after my miscarriage. I will probably add the soy back once I get back to an actual full cycle.

how long ttc: 3 months
length of time on coq10: 1 week (just started! LOL)
dosage: 200mg twice a day (400mg total)
results: no BFP yet

Keep the stats coming! Great thread. Congrats on the BFP's!!

Ok ladies! Anyone have any updates or new fertility experiments??? I just finished smep thia cycle.. damn that was alot of work! 3dpo and started progesterone yesterday ..

I took coq10 for 1 month and DHEA for almost 3 months and I got my first BFP ever in July after IVF #2. It's still early but hoping this little bean holds strong!!

I took coq10 for 1 month and DHEA for almost 3 months and I got my first BFP ever in July after IVF #2. It's still early but hoping this little bean holds strong!!

Hockey, congratulations. Can I ask what your situation is? Age, do you have premature ovarian depletion or PCOS? Any fertility issues? Why did you decide to take DHEA?

I'm 36 and have been on the same regiment...coq10 400mg/2xday, DHEA 2x 50mg/day as they said this may help the premature ovarian depletion. I asked my doc for the DHEAS test and was right on the minimal levels. Have only been taking it for a few months but REALLY hoping it helps as we go in for IVF in Nov if no + before then. Haven't had side effects with either vitamins which is positive news, hoping my system needs the support and pushes out a quality eggie soon! Have a feeling my prob is not only with quantity but at this age and only 1 antral follie left, quality is very likely a huge issue. Thanks in advance for letting me know if this helped you in a similar way.

Alleysm - ya the smep sounds exhausting! LOL (but so worth it!) I definitely think I'll try that out next month (taking a break from TTC this month). I'm really hoping the CoQ10 make a difference!!

Hockey - congrats!!!!

2have4kids - I'm curious about DHEA too and how it helps / what it does.

Question - If it improves egg quality what is the benefit of DH taking it? Thanks
He already takes zinc, vitamin C and E. I take prenatal vitamin, extra folic acid and fish oil. Looking at taking coq10 as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->