COQ10 statistics

BklynChick, That's great to hear you have been able to reduce your supplements and have seen positive results!! I think I will just be sticking with CoQ10, prenatals & folic acid for now too. Hope you get a BFP soon too!! :dust:

Hello ladies ive discovered some very good research on quality coq10 supplements and found that kaneka is top notch so look on your ingredients labels of your brand for kaneka. Their website also has a list of the brand labels that use kaneka. Just fyi!!

www.kanekaqh.com. got to kanekaQH products link. It eill show you the brand labels. For me i use puritans pride for some of my supplements so i was glad to see them on the list. Just double check your ingredients labels amd make sure

how long ttc: 8 cycles
length of time on coq10: 6 cycles
dosage: started at 600mg/day but became hypoglycemic and dropped to 400mg/day with no s/e
results: no BFP yet

OK ladies i am just checking into say I got my :bfp: two days ago. I am planning on continuing my routine into the second trimester

Awesome!!! Soooo excited for you! !!

I know you are sweetie.. i would be too. The losses linger but im sure in no time you will see a little dot in the ultrasound and hear a flicker :) :) keep me updated :)

Most definitely - I see your one of the few on here that doesn't keep a journal

No i dont. Its too depressing for me to journal and with my statistics im not going to pretend everything is glitter and unicorns.. i have a slim chance and i know it. Dont get me wrong, i still cling to a few specs of glitter .. lol..

No i dont. Its too depressing for me to journal and with my statistics im not going to pretend everything is glitter and unicorns.. i have a slim chance and i know it. Dont get me wrong, i still cling to a few specs of glitter .. lol..[/QUOTEI

love the glitter and unicorns - but i guess we can keep in touch here and I am sure not all hope is loss. I try not to sound corny so I won't say the dumb stuff other ppl say when to you when you are TTC - so i will just say i will be in touch :thumbup::hugs:

how long ttc: 2 years +
length of time on coq10: 6 months
dosage: 30-50 once a day

Just to update my statistics:

length of time on coq10: 8 months
dosage: 6 months on 30-50 a day + 2 months on 300 a day
FSH: high 14.3

Throwing some glitter your way briss

length of time on coq10: 6 months
dosage: 30-50 once a day

Just to update my statistics:

length of time on coq10: 8 months
dosage: 6 months on 30-50 a day + 2 months on 300 a day
FSH: high 14.3

:dust::dust::dust:times a million your way

Ladies, I've never heard of this CoQ10??? I've had a quick look on the net & can see its got something to do with reducing free radicals etc & it sounds like it can improve egg quality??
Is this something u can just decide to take without checking with a doctor? I'm almost 38 & TTC #1 with OH who is 44. I'm keen to do anything that might improve our odds.... Are there any reasons NOT to take it? Or is it basically something that anyone can take to improve cell quality etc??

Am gonna do some research myself but I'm certain you girls can give me the low-down better than any website! ; )

Cheers..

It's my understanding that anyone can take it. It won't harm anything. That said I did notice that 600mg a day affected my blood sugar so I dropped to 400 with any difficulty. It may have not been an issue if I took it throughout the day but I'm bad to remember so took it all at once.
:dust:

I agree with Bonnie - I just started taking it without my doctors advice to improve egg quality - although to see the maximum benefits they say you need to take it for 3 months. It's great to help out with alot of other things as well as egg quality. I only take 400 mil a day. Once in the morning and once at night and have had no negative side effects.

I actually just spoke to my FS this morning and while he said to continue taking the COQ10, he did not have any knowledge of its benefits. But it can't do any harm - so why not. He did highly recommend 75mg of micronized DHEA at least 3 months prior to conception to help with eqq quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->