Cor blimey!!!!

NYCBride

Reaction score
I cannot believe its actually true.

Conceived exactly one year and a day later then we when lost our first baby...

Thursday morning I got my BFP, and sunday after some spotting had an emergency scan, and there are 2 sacs and what they believe is fetal pole...

Still v.early days and Im so scared Im going to miscarry again and its so hard to think its not going to happen again but I cant control if it does happen again...:shrug:

But Im trying to stay positive, and look forward to seeing little cabbage and his heartbeat when I get rescanned again in 2 weeks :kiss:

Aw congrats sweetie. Sending you loads of sticky dust!!:hugs:

congrats hun im sure everything will be fine xx

congratulations!! and lots of sticky dust to you! :dance:

big congratulations! Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy x

Congratulations on your BFP. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

xx

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.....

Im so nervous, and am feeling the morning sickness now as well. Havent so much been sick but just feel rough all the time. Im trying to eat/graze continuously, and took the week off work because i was feeling really flu-ey as well.....

Its really hard everytime I go to the loo to not investigate when I wipe and freak out whenever it seems to have a pink twinge, but im peeing all the time, so thats make it even more difficult.
But am really trying to be positive, am talking to Cabbage, so he knows im here for him, am trying daily affirmations, and just taking care of myself....

sticky dust to all xxx

congrats sweety! lots of ****sticky dust**** to you!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back