• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cord previa?

littlesteph

expecting baby no:3
Reaction score
Had a consultant appointment this afternoon after having a scan Friday due to reduced movements. She said that baby was fine but she then mentioned something about my cord. i'm sure she said cord previa but trying to look it up it just comes up with vasa previa.
i'm really hoping that I've missed heard what she called it as what info I have found is now worrying more then I was before.
I haven't brought myself to look at my notes just incase I didn't miss hear her.
i'm not having anymore extra appointments then the ones already booked. have a scan and consultant appointment 28th of this month and 26th of next.

I'm afraid I don't have any advice to offer you but could you contact your midwife and discuss this with them? I'm sure they could explain everything and help put your mind at rest. From my limited knowledge vasa previa isn't as scary once the doctors know about it, it's danger is in it not being known and delivery attempted.

I really hope everything turns out well for you x x

thank you
going to give her a call tomorrow.
I had a look at my notes this morning and can't see anywhere in my notes about it.
so I am hoping I missed heard the consultant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->