Corey ashley Boyall

hannah91

Reaction score
well where do i start x
I was in slow labour from sat 16th the pains were every 45 mins and not that bad. sunday i phoned the labour ward up and they told me to come in to check baby was ok he was fine :happydance: but while i was there they gave me a sweep as i was due on the 13th then they sent me home i was having pains every 30 mins up until the 20 and then they stopped :hissy:
weds night i went shopping to tesco at 11pm cos i was just wanting to walk round to see if that would start labour and it didnt :hissy:
got back home and went to bed i must av fell straight to sleep as i woke up at 3 and went to the toilet but as i was getting into bed my waters broke all over :dohh:so i got adam up as i was wanting to push straight away so we set off to the hospital and called my sis (ALY)to tell her wat was happening and that id call her back later wen id been checked over the midwife looking after me was my community midwife :happydance:and she said she could see the head :happydance:
i called aly back to tell her to get here as quick as she can :rofl:
she arrived at 5:45 and was helping me breath thro the pain as i didnt have any pain relief :dohh:
the pain was unbelieveable and i was crying saying i cant do it :rofl: as baby was coming down but then going back up :hissy:
after about 2 hours of pushing babys head came out and that really did hurt the next contraction came and he just would not move as he was stuck all of a sudden the midwife moved adam and aly out of the way as she needed to lower the bed and press for another midwife to come in :hissy: one midwife was holding my legs back while the other one was trying to pull him out :hissy: after 5 mins it worked and he was born and i needed 4 stiches and that was it :happydance:

corey ashley boyell was
born at 6:32
weighing 10lbs 10oz
and 53 cm long :cloud9:
corey 009.jpg
corey 013.jpg

sorry its sooo long :blush:

Congrats!!! Aly told us in the GS, didnt realise u were on here too! Hes gorgeous, and cant believe u delivered him without pain relief!

Hey sis how is my fav little nephew :cloud9:
he is beautiful and hope he is good for you tonight x

awww congratulations!!!!! I must admit, I didn't know you were Aly's sister either!!!

xxx

awww congratulations!!!!! I must admit, I didn't know you were Aly's sister either!!!

xxx

its cos im better looking :rofl: only joking hannah x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"