Cornwall ??

Where abouts in North Devon are you Caroline ... my oh's parents live in Barnstaple.

I live in Hartland which s about 25 miles from B'staple. I actually work in Barnstaple. If you're ever down this way give me a shout and we'lll meeet up.

Hey ladies guess where i was born?! (freedom fields) Plymouth!!!! All my family live down there my nanny, aunts uncles etc my nan lives in gunnislake right on the borders of devon/corwall she's about a 10 minute drive either way to tavistock and liskeard (sp) i love it down there although havent been back in ages want to soon though!!! :happydance:

i'll join you steph and phil :hi:

i'm in fraddon and work in treliske hospital as you know (where steph did some of her training) no longer a billy no mates on your own!!:happydance:

hehe yea thats why im glad you joined wooohoooo not a billy no more !!!!! lol

Love your avator pic, Luke is sooooo gorgeous !!!!

Im going to falmouth for a week for the bank holiday! I cant wait, hoping for some sunshine though so we can take Ella on the beach xx

hope weather improves for you, its peeing it down here at the mo.:cry:

Im going to falmouth for a week for the bank holiday! I cant wait, hoping for some sunshine though so we can take Ella on the beach xx

Aw cool have fun, went to falmouth a few days ago actually! yea like caroline said hope the weather improves for you, peeing it down loads today! hate being stuck in the house drives me mad !!!

have fun in falmouth.

i recommend gilly cafe on the beach(gyllanvase) we went there last week and the food is yummy. hope the weather improves and the traffic not too bad getting down for you:happydance:

were driving down on the friday night probably around 7 to avoid all the traffic, its better aswel because Ella will just sleep then.

I hope it doesnt pour down! its boring being away and being stuck indoors lol its the same here at the moment cold and hasnt stopped raining today.

thanks for the recomendation rusks, will definatly check it out x

i love hendra in newquay

in fact I LOVE cornwall

Yay love this i have family all over cornwall whre abouts are you steph?

I was born in Truro, and lived in St Austell, but we moved to Surrey when I was 2 and now im living in Hampshire with my boyfriend. :)

I was born in Truro too !! work in the same hospital now !lol off to truro today, not to shop though unfortunatley got to go into college !

I went to gilly beach cafe, it was lovely, we also went to st.ives for the day it was gorgeous there. Went down the camal trail one day to pedstow/padstow ? it was lovely there too, so busy.

I found it really easy to navigate my way around falmouth, I enjoyed the holiday more than going abroad becuase we had the car we could just go where we wanted when we wanted.

will defiantly be going again, think next May my dad said we can have the house again, we could arrange to meet next time, have a night out :)

will defiantly be going again, think next May my dad said we can have the house again, we could arrange to meet next time, have a night out :)

Oh yea def sounds good !!

I quite like St Ives, i occasionally work in Carbis Bay which is just before you get to St ives! i love the arcade there!!!:rofl:

I went on hoiday to ilfracombe ... LOVED IT!!!

Taking Gav, maddie and Bubs on holiday there next yr!
xxx

just seen this Imi :rofl::rofl::rofl: If u still do go Ilfracombe give me a shout an we can maybe met up. Not too far from me.

I was born in Truro too !! work in the same hospital now !lol off to truro today, not to shop though unfortunatley got to go into college !
Treliske?? I was born in that hospital if it's the one you mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->