Coronation Street

Agreed Beth and Sarah are an awful combination. Dev used to annoy the bejesus out of me but not so much anymore!

Yes it was the choking incident that made me think her own son had died.

Ooh he is gorgeous isn't he! But his personality sucks!!

Honestly, I watch each episode now waiting for him to come on screen! Thankfully DF hasn't cottoned on yet! :haha:

I don't like what's happening with Hope :-( I might not watch those bits x

I don't like it either. It's going to be so upsetting to watch :(

When she was born I sympathised with the heart condition thing. Having had two of my babies been born like that. That was bad enough.

Eastenders are doing a still birth story line, Corrie doing this. When will there be a ''happily ever after'' for anyone? :evil:

I like callum too :lol: just my type!

What is gonna happen with Hope? Just watched the first if tonight's episodes and it said she has a lump in her tummy

I have missed so much. What is happening to little hope?!

Oh no I really hope that's not true I don't think I can watch the story line.

Why did the hospital not spot the lump when they were camping? They could had am ultrasound then.

I heard hope has cancer, but not that she dies. I know it's awful, but it does happen in real life, and as long as they portray it well it will be a good story line. Same with the Calum thing, it's awful, I found the bits where he was beating up Jason hard to watch but it's a good story line I think. Calum reminds me a bit of my husband haha, dunno if that's a good thing!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->