Coronation Street

Yeah Simon did cross my mind too. Or maybe it will just be a random boy from school like it was with Sarah Lou.

Simon possibly. He might be going through a rebellious stage after what's happened.

I was thinking it could link into the resent drinking. But if its not gonna be for a while then maybe not :shrug:

Oh yeah forgot about simon. What about devs son is he the same age? I thought they were younger then Faye but think he's Simons age x

Oh God! I shouldn't be shocked because my niece has just turned 14 and is pregnant but even that age is better, well not "better", but you know what I mean.

When I was 12 I had a boyfriend but the most we did was an awkward kiss on the cheek!! And I'm only 21 so that was less than 10 years ago and back then in my school (which wasn't exactly "classy") I don't remember anybody under 15 having sex.

Did anyone know that the actress that play izzy is pushing 40yo?!?!?

I had no idea as her character is in her 20s. Was shocked loli think she looks pretty good!

I always thought she was abit older then Gary. I would of said early 30s x

Will it be someone from school or someone on the street? Maybe a schoolboy will come into it.
Possibley the man from the gyms son? (No idea how old or if one is a boy)

Hahaha had no idea his children were older I thought they were going to be similar age to devs.

She's mentioned a boy from year above so guess that's the start of the storyline.

She's 38/39 on her wiki page :wacko:

This Faye thing will be a strange story I think.

I love Ravs mum lol.

Anyone know how long rob will get away with Tina's murder?

I can't remember where I read this, but I'm sure I saw it somewhere and haven't made it up... BUT I think the Peter/Rob storyline is going to go until Christmas. I'm sure I read that Ken comes back and he believes Peter and I think they possibly reopen the case/Ken does something anyway to prove Peter's innocence. I think Rob being caught will be one of the big xmas storylines. My personal opinion is that him and Tracey will decide to get married on xmas day and it will all blow up from there!

Yeah i would have said Izzy was about 35ish!

Ooh good thinking about the xmas storyline!!

Faye slept with Craig possibly? (Beth's son) been a while since he had a storyline

I can't believe Gail got knocked over by the ice cream van! :dohh:
My LO cried for an hour after seeing that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->