Correct section to post ?

blondie2009

Reaction score
Hi All

Would this be the correct section to post on ending pregnancy due to severe abnormality ( not able to survive outside womb ) ?

Wouldn't want to offend xx

You could request access to Ethical prenatal loss hun - it's a request only forum where others (like me) have had to make that heartbreaking decision to end a pregnancy. If you are over 13 weeks then I'm sure you would be welcomed in here (2nd tri losses) as well :hugs:

Thank you for your response ! I was 21 wks, baby boy on 22nd July 11. Can't believe how many people have to go through things like this.

You are very welcome here huni.

I am so very sorry for your loss :hugs:

You are welcome whereever you want to post sweetie. As someone else said there is an ethical prenatal loss section where others might understand more completely what you have been through. However we all lost our babies and are all here to comfort each other.

:hug:

so sorry for your loss x

sorry you have found yourself here my lovely. big :hugs: the girls both here and in the etical losses section are a great support :hugs:

Sorry you are here for this reason. Sorry for they loss of your baby boy. Lots of hugs, prayers and support!!!

so sorry for your loss hun. as vickie said, you are welcome anywer, if its in the wrong section, a mod will usually just move it to the right place. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->