corrie tram crash..

Wow long thread :haha:
Was it def the shop Becky was nicking money from then? I couldnt make that bit out, then when she said "I've got your filthy money" I thought she was lying to try and entice Kylie or something :shrug: I really hope Steve doesnt leave her! :nope:

Yeah it was the shop, Becky knew that Sunita had the safe open getting change when the tram hit.

In the live episode the firemen were talking and said that 'the man who was in the car has died' so I guess whoever that is/was could be the 4th person, dont know if it will be a main character though?

I still think it might be Peter.
Though, something could still happen to Janice? She is leaving this month.

x

ooooh it seems the CCTV from the shop survived the crash....naughty becky is going to get found out....x

did charlotte die?if so thats 3?x

Her life support was switched off and during one episode the firemen mentioned a man in a car so I assume they've included a randomer in the count, probably to make it more realistic?

Are they really counting ''the guy in the car'' as one of the deaths?! Thats such a cop out :haha:

I think so dani, I guess it shows that there is life beyond the street, it's so rare in a soap for anyone who doesn't live in that street/village/square to be affected by something when in reality they would be.

The emergency services had just come from a big car accidend though.

And I think if they were bringing in a random person just to die we would still have seen them so it made sense.

Kevin is such a liar! Molly hadn't even looked at him twice when he came on to her.

I remember it really well, they kept showing her going jogging and training for her run and him perving at her from across the street. And then he tried it on with her in the garage and she told him to get lost, but she walked out smiling.

I don't think she would have gone near him or thought about an affair with him if he hadn't flattered and flirted with her first.

And now he's blaming her for coming onto him!? Liar, Liar, pants on fire Kevin!

I get what you're saying Jody, and I think the same but the week's over now? I thought the Four Funerals and a Wedding was the theme for this week.

I have been trying to remember how the affair started!

It was on Friday night's episode after Sally confronted Kevin. He claimed that Molly started it by flirting with him and it annoyed me because it isn't true and she can't defend herself and Sally might believe him.

He definately made all the first moves.

Just realised you mean the deaths not the Kevin lies bit :haha:

I don't know really, I think even if they don't die this week but linger on a bit and die next week it will still count as being part of the four.

Oh oh oh.... someone on DS has a theory that after Charlotte is buried they find some "new evidence" of murder or and exhume her body to do a post mortem, then she'd possibly have another funeral??

Oh oh oh.... someone on DS has a theory that after Charlotte is buried they find some "new evidence" of murder or and exhume her body to do a post mortem, then she'd possibly have another funeral??

That would be hilarious !

It was on Friday night's episode after Sally confronted Kevin. He claimed that Molly started it by flirting with him and it annoyed me because it isn't true and she can't defend herself and Sally might believe him.

He definately made all the first moves.

I remember too, he was definitely the first one to make the move, she seemed at first more flattered than anything else, then she got hooked on the big passion thing.

However, what makes me mad about Molly is the following: Do you remember when she was going to get married to Tyrone and he got caught for stealing that dodgy gear? She threw him out and went on and on to him for lying to her, and treated him like shit. He was after all selling dodgy gear because he wanted to give her the wedding of her dreams. So when she started sleeping with Kevin on a regular basis and spinning all those lies she turned into the biggest hypocrite ever.

But no, she didn't set out to have an affair with Kevin, he certainly began it. I think she felt the big passion with him, the adrenaline of excitement, and after that her life with Tyrone seemed in black and white and boring. She had had a bit of the drug, and she wanted more. ANYWAY, all this to say that I agree, that Kevin did the initial running (the lying bast***d). And I still think that sunita will die... However, I remember reading on some corrie site that there was going to be a wedding, 3 funerals and a birth. I don't think they can call a little baby Hope, and then let her die, Hope is the last think we lose in life, and soaps tend to have symbols. In the middle of such a disaster they cannot let "Hope" die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->