corrie tram crash..

I can remember Kevin making the first move because they were out on a run and he was all sweating in his little shorts and reminded me of the 118 guys saying "everytime I see you I wanna jump your bones" and I was thinking ooh there's an offer you can't refuse :haha:

I was thinking surely the doctors couldnt tell Charlotte was hit over the head with a hammer??

I was thinking surely the doctors couldnt tell Charlotte was hit over the head with a hammer??

they could just think she was hit with rubble or somethin?? and the theme is 4 funerals and a wedding not 4 deaths and a funeral and surely if it was just someone in a car we wouldnt see tht funeral :shrug: x

Yeah I don't think they'd send Rita off like that. She's such a corrie legend.

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...s-four-funerals-mystery.html#article_continue just found this....a cop out if ever I saw one!x

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...s-four-funerals-mystery.html#article_continue just found this....a cop out if ever I saw one!x

Hmmmm yes! But it was a play on words, three funerals and a wedding doesn't work the same does it?

Rita has no make up on :shock:

John is really annoying me. Hope he leaves soon

I thought Eddie died because I saw him being interviewed and he said he had left the show. I wonder how he gets written out then?

I didn't know Eddie is leaving. Are Gary and the mum staying because I thought Gary's storyline was just really getting started?

I didn't know Eddie is leaving. Are Gary and the mum staying because I thought Gary's storyline was just really getting started?

I think its just him so thats why I thought he might die.

He was saying in his interview that the first thing he did when he stopped filming was to get his hair cut. He hated the hair style but had to keep it that way for the character. (He really gives me the :sick:)

About Eddie
I heard he has a heart attack

x

Talking of Eddie's hair, it was only when I saw the Full Monty for the first time in years a few months ago that I realised who he was!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->