Cosleeping, rolling and crawling

becstar

Sleep is for the weak
Reaction score
We kind of co-sleep - her cot is next to the bed with the side off and she starts off there but more often than not ends up with me for much of the night (unless I'm still awake when she falls asleep and then I put her back in her cot).

She's been able to roll for a while but only to and fro... now she rolls and rolls and we found her in the middle of our bed when we went in last night. She is also making huge efforts to crawl and moves up down and around, all voer the cot and bed.

What do we do? Am I going to have to put the side back on her cot? I really don't want to but even with a bed guard she could still wriggle and crawl around it. What have other people done?

We started putting LO in her own room in her cot at between 9-10 months tbh, was very sad but she had much better night sleep for it and a less worried mommy. She is also quite active in her sleep and moves about a lot! Sorry i'm not much help really, hopefully someone will come along with better advice :blush:

We ended up taking our boxspring and mattress off the frame and stored the frame away so we now sleep really low to the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->