Costas Mandylor (Detective Hoffman from Saw) Appreciation Society :)

sueh81

Mummy to 1 & 1 on the way
Reaction score
One of the hottest guys ever!! :) phwaaoorrr!!!

Whos in??? :)

Attachments

• Costas_Mandylor_by_JokerfiedCrane.jpg
    Costas_Mandylor_by_JokerfiedCrane.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 0
Yay for hoffman / Costas! I remembered the other thing i saw him in, it was called Just Desserts and was so cheesy. He's v hot but he's rubbish at accents, isn't he! When he tries to do an American accent it's almost as bad as mine. I'll have to try and find a Saw 4 screen shot of when he was all sweaty tied in that trap with Matthews, my fave Hoffman moment x

how about this one...... yummy or what :)

Attachments

• 5002.jpg
    5002.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 0
Yes! Just what i was thinking of. You know, recently that shirt was auctioned off and i really wanted to bid on it but my husband wouldn't let me :(

what a meany!!! Ooooh I hope it wasn't washed first, mmmmm!! You could just imagine his deep husky voice talking you into bed too... oooh yeah!! :)

Haha no it wasn't washed!! It was the actual one! The production company actually sold off a lot of things from the movies including body parts (fake, lol) and even Billy (the puppet)! They also sold some really lame stuff like a needle from that pit of needles in the trap house in 2 - who would buy that? But people did. It was all on ebay a while ago.
I'd love to have a key necklace like Jills, but I bet if they sold that it would have got bid way too high to buy it. I think the Hoffman shirt was only about £50 or something too!

Here's a pic from that cheesy cake making romance film I saw him in. It was so laughably crap.
https://rhitv.com/_imgss/130/JustDesserts_hirez_039.jpg?width=500&height=282

and here's another from Saw 4
https://a2.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/74/f24f53f919f24d27b3f781c93daf21bb/l.jpg

He's got lovely lips hasn't he!

oooh yes his lips are just divine! very tasty looking too, I could kiss them til the cows come home haha!!

I must track down the cake film he looks well lush.... who cares if the films cheesy, I won't be paying attention to the film anyways iykwim!! ;)

omg is that all it sold for? I missed out on that one, I would've paid way more for his sweaty shirt!!!

Me too! Lol I wish I'd just bid on it anyway! I think the film was on that Movies 24 channel or maybe Living or Hallmark. I was off sick and watching rubbish daytime TV and flicked over, saw Hoffman and stuck with it!
I THINK but I can't 100% remember, that he was trying to do an Italian American accent in it and his accent was terrible! It was quite funny.

lol an australian doing an italian accent??? That's def worth a watch haha!! i've just looked on imdb and he's doing a few more films this year, one looks like a war film and another about a cruise ship or something like that! He goes from one extreme to the next!! lol

Haha yeah! I'd love to try and track down some more of his films. I'll have a look on IMDB and see if there's anything that's cheap on DVD! Seems like he'll try his hand at anything. I still like him best as a bad guy though!

if you do see anything that you fancy getting look for it on www.find-dvd.co.uk and it'll tell you where to get it cheapest (if you don't do that already!) :)

Thanks, I didn't know about that site! I normally just buy everything off Amazon but it's good to have a comparison site for DVDs! I'll bookmark it.

they do it for cd's and games too, like find-cd.co.uk and find-game.co.uk :)

Ah, the game one will be great, I play loads of video games! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->