Cot entertainment

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
Charlotte has taken to waking up 15-20 minutes (and sometime an hour) earlier than we want her to. We think we might have cracked it by cutting down her naps during the day but we're finding that she's not very patient to hang around in her cot and wait for us. She used to be happy to babble away for a bit till we finished our brekkie or whatever but not any more.

I've been looking for some kind of toy for her cot but there doesn't seem to be anything, certainly not for her age group.

What do you do to keep your LO entertained in the cot?

teddies....no good! dollies....no good! musical toy.....no good! mamas & papas brown musical bear....no good!!! all the things I've tried and you know the only thing that works.....mummy lifting bubs.....:dohh:

rhys is in a toddler bed so he just gets up and plays with his toys that are in his bedroom!

Bethanie plays with her teddies and doll in the cot. Sometimes when she wakes up, I put the TV on for her and give her a few books, she loves books so that keeps her happy whilst I go to the loo or whatever else I need to do - most of the time anyway. She gets in that "mummy, tuddle" (cuddle) mood sometimes too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->