cotbed or junior bed

x-li-x

Me & Hubby + 3 :)
Reaction score
logan has a cotbed atm and hes using it as a bed now not a cot and i just wondered does anyone know what age they last too?
i dont know wether to keep him in this then let him choose a single bed (within reason of corse) in a couple yrs or so or buy him a junior bed/low single bed instead now ?

what do you all plan to do or have you done?

thanks

xx
:hugs:

We have a toddler bed for Hayden...his brothers sleep in twin beds (I think it's single over there). If I needed to Casen, my almost 5yr old would be able to fit just fine in the toddler bed though...which uses the crib mattress. So it should last awhile. I personally haven't left them in it longer than age 3 though

also if i went for a toddler/junior bed ive noticed some have these little sides on would you say thats best to get or ones without ?

thanks again xxx

Ours has short sides like maybe 1 1/2ft long? But Hayden hasn't slept with them on since 15mo? He never falls off

cot beds and junior have no difference so you would be buying a junior bed for nothing imo.... cotbeds last till 4/5yrs so i would just wait till then xxx

correct me if am rong girlies but i am sure its up to 4 years, but depending on how big ya lil one is, i got mah lil girl a single mid sleeper at 2/3 and she loved it and still loves it now xx

thank you all.

logan doesnt need sides either really , he doesnt have any now and never falls out apart from maybe on 1 or 2 occasions in the last month but i do like the beds with the lil sides on.
he has alot of space in his cotbed atm so i rekon it will last him a while and maybe should keep him to that until hes ready for a single. i just cant make up my mind lol x

Junior beds and cotbeds are exactly the same size, so if he's currently in a cotbed then there's no point getting a junior bed. Once he's grown out of it (most seem to say up to 4 years) you'd need a normal single bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->