Cotbeds?

I

imace

I want to buy a cotbed rather than just a cot, but I am struggling to pick one out. Where did you get yours from?

Thanks ladiesss :thumbup:

we got ours from littlewoods purely because i couldnt afford to pay it outright but we got the Ladybird one. its perfect for what we wanted and with the sprung matress cost a total of 230, which isnt bad costs us about 25 a month and will see her through till she is at least 3 x

Hi i just ordered mine today! Babies r us have a sale on at the moment the one i ordered was £239 dropped to £119 free delivery!! bargain iv ordered this one in white :thumbup:

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Nursery/Cots-and-Cotbeds/Kensington-Cotbed-in-Natural(0073406)

We got the boori one...we couldn't afford it brand new, but I fell in love with it and hunted one down on ebay. It was a second and was half the price. Still a bit expensive, but we did carboots every week until we had the monies :thumbup: I love it! :cloud9: xxx

Attachments

• boori_sleigh_room_lrg.jpg
    boori_sleigh_room_lrg.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 3
we got a babystyle one...

tho we were gunna get a cotbed from Ikea - only £75!!! but OH wanted matching furniture lol and we didnt like the wardrobe in the same wood!

We got ours from mamas and papas, they are quite expensive but really good quality. xx

got mine from littlewoods too. was about 160 quid, then got the mattress from mothercare. shopping online for them can be handy as people who have previously bought it can leave reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->