Coughing blood maybe? advice please

T

Tilly

Heya all,

Last night Bethanie woke me up saying "mummy, fenanie sick" and pointing to her cover - there were little browny tinged specks (looked as if she has coughed up a bit of blood) but im not 100% sure what it is. It definitely wasn't from her nappy.

Recently we all had that sickness/diarrhoea bug thats going round and now me and Bethanie have a cough/cold and are generally bunged up. She seems fine in herself, but im not sure if I should take her to get checked out anyway or whether it's normal? I also thought maybe it's phlegmy stuff or something - hard to tell as it was dry.

Thanks

I'd get her checked out hun just to be on the safe side.

Olivia had a sickness bug a few weeks back and she was sick in the night alot as the week went on it started to die down but one night she had been sick, not very much at all and that looked like dark brown speckles but im pretty sure it was just bile. But I would have her checked to be on the safe side hun. Its better to be safe than sorry

x

rhys did this exact thing!

it turned out to be bile... but if you want peace of mind maybe get her checked out anyway.

hugs to you and bethanie xxxx

For your own peace of mind hun i would get it checked out. If you are anything like me i get really paranoid if i havent seen a professional about something. xxx

always worth checking things out hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->