Could anyone possibly help me with these 'symptoms' :(!

bethany1991

Reaction score
Hi, i'm still pretty new here but for the past couple of weeks i've been noticing
'symptoms' - i've been feeling really emotional - my stomach feels 'tense' when i prod it - nausea - and my tummy is sticking out even when i breathe in it still sticks out at the bottom

but i'm on the pill and i've still been having my period not as on the dot as usual and not for as long as usual either, could anyone possibly help me with this?
i'm terrified to even go buy a test - i just want someone to tell me i'm being stupid :):wacko:

hun you should definately test...
i must warn you however, it could be the WTT symptom known as symptom spotting while broody :rofl: tends to happen round these parts and if that's the case, don't feel bad. we all do it.

i wish you the best and hope you get the answer you'd like !! :hugs:

You won't know till you test and don't feel crazy... WTT symptoms happen to the best of us

thanks girls :)
probably my head playing tricks on me - butt even though i am WTT for a while yet , just the thought of it last night made me cry cause i was scared haha.
i've also been craving poppadoms and mango chutney for the past month aswell but i think thats just me being a fatty :) x

i would test hun. I symptom spot every month even though i know im not pg! lol. Its part of wtt im afriad! Good luck xx

I would test- we can't tell you you are pg or not on symptoms alone- I get symptoms every month and nothing comes of it, some people get no symptoms at all when they are pregnant, so it isn't a reliable indicator. However the pill has been known to fail so I would do a test, to be on the safe side. If you are preg, then congrats, if you aren't there is no need to feel stupid because we all understand :hugs: Good luck!

Definetly do a test hun- it could just be nothing, but you never know! Not to get you terrified, but I've been pregnant on the pill before, and I only realised because I had a shorter period. Best to find out sooner or later:hugs: x

i think i'm gonna get someone to get me a test tomorrow, wish me luck!
i don't know what kind of luck - if it was positive a baby wouldn't be too helpful right now seeing as i'm in uni and just put a deposit down for my 2nd year house - but i could never get rid of a baby!

yeah and then let us know... so we can be jealous if you are!

i know, and now my OH is saying maybe you should test again cause sometimes it can be wrongg and you only used a cheap test so it might be wrong.
pfft! i'm not going through that stress again ! x

Glad you don't have to stress anymore about whether your pregnant or not. :hugs:

i'm still a broody broody girl but i think it's made me realise now that i would be stupid to want to have a baby now while i'm at university - i'm sure i can wait another two years and if i'm not with the same OH then - then i'll just have to wait till i find someone else perfect :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->