could do with a buddy

Jade TTC

ttc after 2nd m/c
Reaction score
hi would anyone like to be my ttc buddy?im 21 from kent and ttc#1 after two m/c ?:kiss:x

hi mate i no how you fill ihad 1 miscarrage in feb 08 and one in sept 08 feb was 6 weeks 3 days and sept well i would of not no just i had inplantation bleeding nurse tested me then was preganant and lost it just came on but as i had postive they had to treat it as a miscarriage been trying for the last year nothing so stree full and pissed of i have had blood test scans every thing they said nothing wrong dont no why i lost babies one of them things my husband is going for a sperm test soon when i can get him in to the doctors i am 26 hubby 24 we dont smoke drink or do drugs we eat healthy exercise regualy as we have 2 dogs life just sucks then you see people pregnant who smoke drink etc i no how you fill babe ill be ya buddy lol i am from essex my name is kelly look forward to chatting with you xxx

and i do the exact same job as you but in essex how funny x

Hi girls,
Can I join in? Am 24, had a mc on the 30th of nov 09, I live in essex and been m,arried 4 3 yrs. I am not officially ttc as am waiting for my 1st cycle for dating purposes. My bleeding has stopped so oncount down to next period!!!

hi missjay the morethe better i no how you fill i had 2 last year heart breaking xxxx where in essex you from kelly xxx

can i join too!

i am 30 oh is 39, i am trying for #1, this will be #3 for oh.

recently suffered mc too, we are ntnp until next af comes!

baby dust to us all!!

hi wanabamummy how are you misscarages are horrible i had 2 so not what your all going through i lost my at 6weeks 3 days still trying fingars cross for you all xx

hiya ladies wow i didnt expect so many people :) :) :) sorry i have been working the last 2 days so only just managed to get on x

yey!!

I spoke to OH at the weekend, we are ntnp before the next af comes then i am still deciding whether to temp or not. i keep chaning my mind.

i never get 'real' positives on opks. just that oh works really long hours and me getting him to bed everynight is a no no!! lol. so i try to catch him around the 'right' time and do everyother night. so i will have to think about that one.

anyway right now i think i am ov'ing as i can feel the twinges! :happydance:

so hoping that i can get him to do the deed tonight. that way at least there are some swimmers up there if its meant to be!! lol

hows everyone else?

hiya ladies...everythingn is fine my end got a massive toothache!!!boohoo...was eating curry for dinner but it hurt too much t oonly had the popadoms :(

still waiting for my opk's to arrive grr..gonna be too late to test if they come any later as im already on cd9!!! damn ebay!hmmm i may just have to wait till next month to see when i ov but really wanna test this month ahhh well no point moaniing they wont come any quicker!they should be here tommorow!

goooo wanabamummys eggs and oh's swimmers lol!

apart from that everything is good! x

yeah i not to bad girlies hubby dont want to do overlation kits but i no wheni am overlating well i think i do its this week ;-) been doing every other night since i came off my period friday so fingars crossed if no joy this month then think ill put my foot down and tell him to buy one least then we less no we are doing the deed the right time like you wanabamummy my hubby up at 6 every morning so his always tried but we brought some bits from ann summers to make it funny rather than like a job lol so far so good i am due on 23rd dec so hopefully get some good news christmas or a big fat belly ache i no what i would love he he glad you all ok sending you all lots of baby dust kelly xx

Evening all! Sexy undies sounds good , I do like dressing up. Don't do it often enough though I get all embarssed! Lol maybe I shud. I did pull out a mini vibrater out if my draw the other day lol, oh was shocked but it was fun!

He not very good at sex on demand ESP with 4.45 get up time. We chatted tonight and he seemed concerned that if we STD tonight it's a bit soon after our mc and didn't know if my body was ready . I said i was ok with it if he was, so we will see. However it's nearly 10.30 and we not gone to bed yet!

Jade if you opks not arrived you cud always check cm. I buy them opks but never get a blooming positive on them! Lol I just get light lines around the time. Hope your toothache eases off.

Anyway, best be off!! Night all xxx

its good to spice it up a bit lol makes it more fun lol i waited 3 months after my miscarriage it was hard my hubby brought me a puppy chocolate lab called fudge ha ha he helped heal the pain a bit but i was so hurt and up set i think about my babies every day and every night i lost my dad 3 weeks ago in road traffic acident horffic and unxpected i now no my dad will be looking after then both sending you all baby dust love and hugs xxxx

Oh Kelly I am so sorry for your loss. You must be so strong, but yes your tight he will be looking after them.

Having a pup must have helped , we got a kitten, don't need as much attention as puppies but he was still giving me lovin wen I was upset bless him.

Think he misses me now I back at work!

So what you lovely ladies do for a living?

i support adults with learning disabilities its very stress full bit love it been doing it for 8 years doing my nvq 3 in health and social care done nvq2 looking to be prompted to senior with a bit of luck fingers crossed so got some thing to focus on other than babies lol yeah my puppy helped loads and his a little sod but worth it lol so what do you do for work,i am trying to be strong lost 2 babies last year and dad this year surely my luck should turn one day hope its in the new year think this week is my fertile week so fingers crossed doing the deed every other night so fingers crossed due on the 23rd so ill keep you all posted sending you all hugs and baby dust xxxx

Oh Kelly I am so sorry for your loss. You must be so strong, but yes your tight he will be looking after them.

Having a pup must have helped , we got a kitten, don't need as much attention as puppies but he was still giving me lovin wen I was upset bless him.

if you ever need to talk messaged me i am a good listener matey and i been there twice

if you ever need to talk message me i am a good listener matey and i been there twice xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->