could do with a buddy

yeah might do that good thinking lol it must be hard for you mate to having to celebrate it when you dont really fill in the mood and even more you got hubbys kids coming over christmas is off in house my mum would of been married 16years of christmas eve so quite a hard time of year love to you all x x

oh huni i no how you feel i really dont want top do christmas :( im working xmas day now as i dont wanna be home....we bought a special fairy baubal with peabut printed on it for the tree(we called our baby peanut) so that we have something there :)

It's lovely. I might buy something nice fir the tree tomo! Really need yo lift my spirits!! One of my bezzies cautiously told me she is pregnant today. I can't believe it... Well I cAn actually!!! Can't say I am not gutted cos i totally am! She is due like 5 days after I was!! :cry: it wud have been great being bump buddies with her! We alwys seemed to do things at the same time!! Single, fell in love, moved in with partners. And we feel pregnant at same time. Just mine wasn't meant to be!

I also have to work with her! So that 2 preg girls at work....great!!

So need some pma!!!!! Oh assures me everything will be ok!!!!

And we will won't we!!!!!???????

oh huni i no how you feel i really dont want top do christmas :( im working xmas day now as i dont wanna be home....we bought a special fairy baubal with peabut printed on it for the tree(we called our baby peanut) so that we have something there :)

jade trying to do overlation on my file like yours how do you do it lol

It's lovely. I might buy something nice fir the tree tomo! Really need yo lift my spirits!! One of my bezzies cautiously told me she is pregnant today. I can't believe it... Well I cAn actually!!! Can't say I am not gutted cos i totally am! She is due like 5 days after I was!! :cry: it wud have been great being bump buddies with her! We alwys seemed to do things at the same time!! Single, fell in love, moved in with partners. And we feel pregnant at same time. Just mine wasn't meant to be!

I also have to work with her! So that 2 preg girls at work....great!!

So need some pma!!!!! Oh assures me everything will be ok!!!!

And we will won't we!!!!!???????

I no how you fill mate i lost my baby and my friend fell after me so i had to work with her and saw her get bigger and bigger she would go on about prams baby moving scan etc. i used to go home to hubby and want to die and i just thought why why me now another girl is at work pregnant 28 weeks so really big she is still smoking and i just think why i don't smoke or drink i eat health and i exercise lots having to labs 2 years old so still full of energy out every day walking it just sucks but my doctor did say to me stop comparing your body to others other wise it will get you down even more the worst thing to do is stress and think about it all the time i quoted to her well its easy for you to say but when you want something so bad how can you switch it of like that people don't under stand unless they been there and lost a baby i no how you fill babe its horrible my sister in law has had to children fell one one after trying even just coming off the pill when they say it can take up to 6 months i not been on the pill for 3 years fell twice and lost baby been for test etc and hubby all is OK so why taking so long the longer it takes the more depressed and fed up i get life sucks and people don't no how lucky they got it hugs and kisses to you xxx

hello all sorry not been in a couple of days!!jeez its bloody cold out side!!kelly f=do you mean my ticker???

hi kelly

if you click on it it will take you to the lillie website which shows you all the different tickers. not used this site before but it should give you a url code which you can post in your signature.

hows things with everyone?

yeah wanabamummy is right do that and you will need to copy the bbcode....

things are ok i watched that out of my depth last night made me a little bit sad also we are going to hubby aunty and uncle were all the family meet for boxing day i only see these people once a yr but the mil asked me if i had told any of them that i was having a baby when i siad no she said she hadnt either...i no it sounds really strange but i dont no how im gonna sit there whilst everyone carries on like normal cos they didnt no i dont want people feeling sorry for me i really dont :( oh i dont no suppse i just feel sorry for myself x

hi ya all i am really pissed of life sucks really want me and hubby to have a baby and it just aint happening life sucks why does it have to be like this i get pregnant and lose it all my friends are showing me there scan photos and there 3d scans and i am soooooooooooooo jealous and it hurts so much this Christmas would of been our babies first Christmas as last year he or she would of only been 2 months go round my brothers and they got 2 babaies loads of present love and fun all we got is a empty house and i miss my babies and i really miss my dad sorry Christmas is meant to be a happy time well bollocks to that sorry to rant and moan life just so unfair for us xxx

hi ya all i am really pissed of life sucks really want me and hubby to have a baby and it just aint happening life sucks why does it have to be like this i get pregnant and lose it all my friends are showing me there scan photos and there 3d scans and i am soooooooooooooo jealous and it hurts so much this Christmas would of been our babies first Christmas as last year he or she would of only been 2 months go round my brothers and they got 2 babaies loads of present love and fun all we got is a empty house and i miss my babies and i really miss my dad sorry Christmas is meant to be a happy time well bollocks to that sorry to rant and moan life just so unfair for us xxx

Hi Kelly, am really really sorry you are having a proper down day. :hugs:

Christmas is such an emotional time anyway, and it makes it harder for us cos we know we are missing things we know should be here with us. Yes i have an empty house too, apart from our 2 cats. It will be worse when oh children come down for a week. it makes me feel so out of place when he gets called dad, and they want hugs and have that parent children bond. and i usually end up crying :cry:

but i know it is gona happen one day, just have to be patient. you will fall pregnant soon huni. and when you do, your baby will be extra special because they are wanted and needed in your life that you will treasure every second with them because you know they are so precious. they will have more love than any other child you know.

What are you doing for christmas? do you have to be surrounded by family?

we are booked into a restuarant, just me and oh. getting away from the family and just having us time.

Just think its new year soon too. i always think about 1st jan to be a fresh start.

I am now on my first af since mc, which i was a bit upset about but now am ok cos we know where we are now and i am going to do everything possible to get my bfp this month. I want to join my friends in doing the scan picture showing!!

so i hope you all feel better soon. big hugs.

you know where i am.

x

really sorry girls i havent been on here lately....are you girls on facebook?you dont have to give your names if you dont want to its just easier for me to go on there??if so ill pm you my name so you can add me?X

thanks guys period due 23rd joy oh joy got the belly ache so no i am not preganant xx

Well she ain't here yet m8!! What do you do during the mbgb? Do you temp or opk or anything?

Do you take any other vits? Just curious....

X

Just read that back !! Meant to say what you do during the month! Lol!!

Damn qwerty !!

mess xmas all how was your christmas mine starting of ok untill i got told christmas day my sister in law is expecting her first she 7weeks ish so i had to leave as up set cried whole way home and then boxing day every one was going on about it i was like hello i have lost 2 babies hated every moment just want to hide away came on nearly finished so not pregnant sending you all baby dust :) x x

Merry Christmas too. Yer mine was ok too. My half sis who I don't see often came down Xmas eve and proudly annouced she saw her baby that day and she having a boy. Then got the scan photo out, I walked away and didn't ask her any baby questions. Peeved me off cos she not even with the bloke and she walked out of job cos rather stay at home. But hey ho. We got oh kids for a week.

Eldest girl found my Xmas card from oh which had a lovely MSG in about our angel. She got in a mood and posted something on face book about us not telling her and she wasn't stupid and doesn't want anyting to do with it. Great!! What she gona do wen we get a sticky bean? :cry:

but otherwise we have a busy house hold so it's all good!

some people just need to understand how we all fill i hate it when people rub it in when they clearing now how hurt and upset we are some people aint got a back bone hubby got doctors tomorrow going to ask to have sperm count check so ill keep you all posted doc reakons all should be ok as i am getting pergant but once they have testted him they can concertae on me to find out why i lost 2 but i bet they will say its just one of them things that rubs me up the wrong way grr i have had test scan blood test done every thing ok how is the humping going any of you overlatingor waiting to test or due on i brought a kit today didnmt want to as dont want to make it like a job but hubby said we could be doing it on the wrong days so least we now where we are so ill be testing 2/1/2010 ten days from first day of period xx

hi kelly, at least you having tests now, so hopefully you can get things moving.

what kind of kit did you get? a fertility monitor? wish i could afford one of them.

we are trying the clearblue digital ovulation kits this month. been using them for a week now, and still no smiley face yet.

really wish i got one today though cos the kids are out tonigt at grandads! we dtd last night. but reackon i will prob ovulate new blooming year!! and OH finds it hard when kids are in the house cos we are above their bedrooms!! lol.

keep trying to convince him we will be quiet!!

make sure you let us know how hubby gets on tommorow. fingers x'd everything is ok for you both!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->