could do with a buddy

Thanks Hun, I am feeling alot stronger than last week but am worried I gona come crashing down again!
But you never forget and never keep wondering ' why me!!!'

i think I have ov'd now so we will see what happens this month! Hopefully we will be testing around the same time. How long are your cycles usually? Did they change after mc?

Hi wondered if I can join you girls. I'm now TTC after having a miscarriage on 30th November 09 and could do with someone to chat to along the way! Currently waiting for my bleeding to stop - think i will be ovulating this time next week so fingers crossed again!

Morning! Welcome!

So sorry for you loss Hun, it's heart breaking we all know. Hope you are ok, if you need a chat or a rant we are here xx big hugsxxxx

morning ladies soerry been working hard the couple of days!!

I am a support worker like kelly :)

oh my god i was talking to Adam (dh) last night and i said we need to talk about ttc again and he was like well i was thinking maybe in april june!!!i was like wtf!!!i wanna get down the that baby dance NOW! I can wait until after our holiday to cuba which is in january but cant wait till april i told him this and he just said oh lets not talk about it grrr he seems like he can never have an adult convo without saying shutup lets not talk about it!

on another note opk's arrived whoooo!just sent royal mail a snotty emal cos they left my package outside again!

oh and still got toothache lol

sorry for ranting!!!

x

kelly how did you get ur wedding pic onto your avatar everytime i try they say its failed :(

lol i just went on to pictures browse and up loads lol try again may be it was down men dont understand the pain like we do my hubby as been great he wants this as much as me but just take so so so long for this to happen filling sick and got some twinges so you never no :) hope your well jade and get to a densit lol x

hi wanbamummy after my first baby i lost they went back to 28days which they have always been but after 2nd i was only 2 weeks they are some times 27 28 or 30 never later doctor says that about normal what ever normal is had my swine flu jab done today so if fall aint got to stress if it will harm baby best to do it in my job how are aj my lovely ladies i been feeling sick today and very very tired so you never no my period is due 23rd joy o joy right on top of christmas :-( ill keep ya posted sending you hugs and baby dust x

hi princenes 1985 sorry for your loss babe its not easy i no how you fill i lost 2 babies in 1 year april september so was not a good year times does heal but your never get over it i still cry and get really down its horrible so i no how you fill babe if you need to chat i am here for you sending you loads of hugs and baby dust x x

That's a good idea about swine jab getting it now. Was in a right dilema bout getting it wen I was preggo. Am hoping my cycles stay the same as before I was about 27-29 days which I liked.

It's good that it's a busy mth this mth means we don't have to think too much in the 2ww !......she says!!

Jade how's that tooth!!?? Why does Adam want to wait so long?has he said? Maybe is is worried about the unknown, you know. I know wen I spoke to oh he was really worried that I wasn't ready emotional and physically. I had to assure him I was ok and that I just wanted to be pregnant again. Cuba hey!!! Omg soooooo jealous! Have you worked out if it's babydance week wen you go? How romantic will that be conceiving in Cuba!!

i am sure you cycle will say the same get ya jab done mate worth it in the long run wish we all fall together then we can meet up and have coffee and compare bumps lol x

Yer think if my af arrives then I will get it. It's about a tenner isn't it? Yer fx'd we all fall together! We need some good luck!!!

Princess i jst read your post in the mc support. I am ttc without the wait for af too. Like you say am healthy and they have scans for dating! So think I am in the 2 ww now.

Are we all about the same stage in our cycles?

yeah i think we all might be lol hope so its free i think i never paid cos of my job have you had a period since baby also you waiting 3months or will try straight away x

Not had af yet, I think I ov'd quite early and we had lsome bonding :sex: after I stopped bleeding so if we caught it we caught it. But yer we ttc after af comes if it does!

That's a good idea about swine jab getting it now. Was in a right dilema bout getting it wen I was preggo. Am hoping my cycles stay the same as before I was about 27-29 days which I liked.

It's good that it's a busy mth this mth means we don't have to think too much in the 2ww !......she says!!

Jade how's that tooth!!?? Why does Adam want to wait so long?has he said? Maybe is is worried about the unknown, you know. I know wen I spoke to oh he was really worried that I wasn't ready emotional and physically. I had to assure him I was ok and that I just wanted to be pregnant again. Cuba hey!!! Omg soooooo jealous! Have you worked out if it's babydance week wen you go? How romantic will that be conceiving in Cuba!!

no he hasnt really said why he wants to wait that long I think he probably is worried that ill have another m/c but is hiding and prob is just trying to put it off...he likes to shut himself down and i can never make him talk but thats just him we kinda had an argument yesterday as I said to him I cant wait that long and he was like well ill have to think about it then he told me that he doesnt want to talk about untill he has decided even if he doesnt decide for a couple of month apparenbtly im not aloud to talk about it!!!...I mean I do love my husband but he can be a right dick sometimes..he is always in charge of every decision...when we can move house a baby!grr

yeah i cant wait for cuba we really need the break its actually our honeymoon because i didnt have the holiday to take after the wedding...and i think ill miss ov when we are out there :(:(:(

some men dont understand the inpact it has one you its so hard and up setting give him time he will come round :) x

Yer, he prob still trying to get over it Hun himself. it's just a shame he won't open up to you. Maybe have a heart to heart on holiday wen you in more mutual grounds and a lot more chilled or even drunk!!!

Feeling really down today. No matter how much I try I can't get excited bout Christmas. My family are all doing there own thing, my mum is doing my head in so I can't be near her at the mo. Me and oh are going out for Xmas day lunch so we don't have to cook cos we got to travel 250 miles on Xmas day to pick his kids up to bring them back with us on boxing day..

I just keep thinking bout my little bean and how happy I was that I was going to be preg over christmas and this time next year I wud be extra excited cos it was be bubas first Xmas!!

Had a little cry in the bath and half hr to myself while oh cooked dinner. Really hope I snap out of it. Does help I got tummy pains today.

Sorry for the moan. :cry:

ah babe thats what we are here for to help you and listern to you i no how you fill babe our baby would of been 14 months old now and it dont get any easier and i aint even putting my tree up christmas is off in my house even more now my dad died my life sucks at the minute to so no how you fill babe lets hope the new year brings us all happiness and baby news keep ya chin up matey and i am here if you need a chat xxx

Crikey listen to me going on. You must feel much worse than me!!!

We nearly cancelled Xmas , but oh has decided that we must get a tree. He thinks he will lift our spirits.

If may for you too Kelly, maybe get an extra special decoration and hang it in memory of your dad and angel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->