Could I already be pregnant again?

Maze

Expecting 4th, 2 Angels
Reaction score
I had a miscarriage at almost 6 weeks last month. The bleeding didn't last very long and my body seemed to bounce back pretty quickly... I know the doctors said to avoid sex for a few weeks and certainly not have unprotected sex until a few cycles... but being emotional and grief stricken, I just wanted things to go back to the way they were before our loss. I didn't want intimacy to turn into a mine-field and only remind me of what we had just been through. So I waited a couple of days until the bleeding was through and my fiance and I resumed being intimate.

On Sunday I had what felt like my AF was coming. It came on all of a sudden and shook me a little, given that I only had my MC three weeks ago. By the next morning the cramping (mild but very apparent) was gone. Today I am experiencing frequent urination. It feels so much like it did last month, before I tested positive. But I never considered the possibility that I could get pregnant again without even having a cycle. I mean, I knew it could happen but I just didn't anticipate it.

So now I have to wait a few more days until I test... but, I am almost afraid to test and get an early positive. I almost want to wait until I am weeks late despite that all the signs are there. I am scared to repeat my last experience so soon.

I already have had one healthy pregnancy 4 years ago (I am 25), and the doctors didn't seem to think this would be an issue for me again... but the fear is still there. How can I relax and be excited with that cloud hanging over my head.

Has anyone else experienced this so soon?

I got pregnant two weeks after I had a MC. It is possible that you are pregnant , I hpoe you the bestttttttttttt:)

oh i hope you are!!

I had a mc 3 weeks ago at 5 weeks and 5 days too and im depserate to be pregnant again, i think im imagining the signs though! when are you going to test? Im going to try and wait until next weekend but i dont think i will be able to. good luck and i have everything crossed that you are. x

Hey sweetie :flower:

So sorry for your loss. There is every possibility you are pregnant again. I had a mc in September, similar circumstances to you and I am pregnant now , no AF in between. In straighforward mc's, the body bounces back very quickly and is ready to become pregnant again right away.

Good luck whatever happens :hugs: x

So sorry for your loss. There is every possibility you are pregnant again. I had a mc in September, similar circumstances to you and I am pregnant now , no AF in between. In straighforward mc's, the body bounces back very quickly and is ready to become pregnant again right away.

hi, if you dont mind me asking how did the docs calculate your due dates? did they take the day you started bleeding as day 1? or did you know exactly when you concieved?

Tell me to stop being so nosey if you dont want to asnwer. xx

i am so sorry for your loss,but i believe there is every possibility you are pregnant again.

If you are pregnant I really think that you will be just fine this time! To be so far along and lose it is one of the worse things in life there is :hugs: I really hope you get the answer you want xxx

You could definitely get pregnant between your miscarriage and first cycle. I think it might be hard to date your baby but otherwise I don't see why there would be an extra risk. Good luck hon and sorry for your recent loss.

hi, if you dont mind me asking how did the docs calculate your due dates? did they take the day you started bleeding as day 1? or did you know exactly when you concieved?

Tell me to stop being so nosey if you dont want to asnwer. xx

Hiya - I don't mind you asking at all.

At the moment, the doc has calculated my dates from the first day of bleeding when I miscarried. I am having an early scan next week, which providing everything is ok, will likely end up adjusting my dates a little.

x

aw thanks!
Good luck in your scan!!! And congratulations times a million x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back