Could I be further along than I think??

Jdnjack

Reaction score
Hi. I don't know if I'm wishing it along a bit or whether I might be further along than the 8 weeks the nurse predicts.
My last two periods in June and July literally lasted a day which is really quite unusual for me as they're always regular and always last for at least 5 days.
I am very overweight and if I'm honest when my periods had only lasted for that short space of time the last thing I actually wondered was whether I was pregnant or not, in fact I actually thought I was heading for an early menopaus or something but then when I didn't get my last period at the beginning of august I was petrified until I did a pregnancy test and discovered I am indeed pregnant.
I guess I am just wondering if there is a chance I could be further along than they think? I've not pushed it as don't want to appear pushy with the medical staff but I'd like to know. Obviously.
Thanks xx

If I was really wondering I'd book on for an early scan privately if necessary. Did you feel any preggo symptoms? Can you feel any flutters or movements?

I think I might try and do that then. I'm a first-time mummy and not sure what I can and can't do. I don't want to be a bother to anyone either xx

I'd think that there is a fair chance you could be further on if your periods were suddenly significantly short and light just before you got your BFP. I know a couple of women who said they got "periods" during pregnancy, including my mother- she bled when her period would have been due until she was 4 months pregnant with my youngest brother!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->