Could I be further along?

Laurenmomma

Reaction score
I got a positive test towards the end of November followed by some heavy bleeding then a negative test. I then had a couple of days of really dark coloured blood from 1st Feb but it was only a couple of tablespoons full!

Tested about 2 weeks ago and got a positive, iv gained quite a bit of weight since November and already I'm feeling quite strong movements!
I thought it could be wind but it's in the same area when I'm resting and quite prominent like a turning feeling?

I'm so confused and not got a scan for a few weeks c

I got a positive test towards the end of November followed by some heavy bleeding then a negative test. I then had a couple of days of really dark coloured blood from 1st Feb but it was only a couple of tablespoons full!

Tested about 2 weeks ago and got a positive, iv gained quite a bit of weight since November and already I'm feeling quite strong movements!
I thought it could be wind but it's in the same area when I'm resting and quite prominent like a turning feeling?

I'm so confused and not got a scan for a few weeks c

Sounds like you could be. Are you able to speak to your mw Nd maybr get N earlier scan

If ur really not sure on dates u should be having a scan anyway to see how far gone u r. Some of the tests they carry out at the dating scan r only available between certain gestational. I'd call ur mw and tell her u think u may be further on. Or pay for a private scan x

I told them everything and she said they could only go from the date I got my first positive pregnancy test and class that as 4 weeks, they made me an appointment for 8 weeks for reassurance after what they are saying was a miscarriage and said under no circumstance would they date me from that scan. Iv only got my booking in appointment at 12 weeks then il have to wait for a dating scan appointment!

Part of me thinks what if the negative was a false negative after the bleeding and part thinks I must only be about 7 weeks! I might have to pay for a private one x

I wouldn't be able to wait, get a private scan booked if you possibly can and let us know! x

If baby turns out to be 4 months further along than you thought at your 8 week scan then of course they'll change your dates! She just meant they wouldn't change it by a few days or so until the 12 week scan.
Personally, I'd wait for the NHS scan next week. If you've really been pregnant all along, then baby is too big for the 12 week testing anyway. It's nice that they give you a reassurance scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->