Could I be possibly pregnant?

AMonrial

Reaction score
I wasn't too sure where to post , but since I'm neither trying nor preventing , I posted it here.

I'm 20 years old , me & my boyfriend have been together almost a year. My last ”normal” menstrual cycle was November 24th. We use the pull out method , but that day he didn't pull out.
On December 8th I had my very first spotting ever. It was only when I wiped. Then on December 24th I had light spotting that showed up on a panty liner. I then bled lightly on the 25th only for a day. My period was at this time 5 days late. My periods are usually 5 days long with day 1 being heaviest and day 5 being very light / non-stop existent.

January , my period came but it was very light.

I'm waiting on my February period now. & I'm just very confused. My last pregnancy test was January 3rd & it was negative. For the past month & a half or so , I've been having period like cramping , back pain & tender breasts towards my arm pits. I went to my Obgyn a week ago & a test wasn't done , but he said it could be Mittelschmertz.

I've been literally on google everyday trying to figure out what's wrong. Am I pregnant or crazy? None of this has happened before , I've never been pregnant but I'm treating my body as if I am until I know for sure.

Sorry this is so long lol. Please help shine a little light onto my subject though , xoxo.

I would try testing again just to see what the result says

@Ariannda , I made an appointment for Thursday with my Obgyn to do a blood hcg test

Take an HPT in the meantime as well and see what this one says. You can get false negatives on them and some women literally never turn up pregnant on an HPT, but i'd give it a go :)

Yeah I'm deff going to try that asap before my appointment because my last hpt was early January & it was negative , but honestly idk what else all these symptoms could be lol.

im kind of in the same boat you in right now my periods always last for 6days every month this month was different it only lasted for 3days which never happend and my stomach is bloated crampy i took a test yesterday bfn..im a wait a week n see.. hope you get a bfp
Baby Dust to you all

@Millie. Yeah it sucks waiting because me & my bf just want to know now :( instead of keep waiting. If I am , I'm almost 13 Weeks along. Babydust & stork feathers to you hun xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->