could i be pregnant again????

samie_lowe

Reaction score
ok i had an ectopic pregnancy (i was 6-7 weeks along) which resulted in my right tube being removed 7 weeks ago. My period hasn't arrived yet so i did a clear-blue indicator test which says 1-2 weeks pregnant............ we had unprotected sex about 7 days ago, could i be pregnant again or is hcg still present in me? whats the odds of a positive test 7 days after sex?

I don't really know about ectopics but it is possible to get a positive 7 days after conception. Do you know if your hcg levels went back to 0? X

If you had it 7 weeks ago I would say hormones should be back to the norm by now. I think you should call the dr. Good Luck.

Thanks for replying guys,
I never found out if my levels went to zero the docs felt there was no need as
my tube was removed instead of saved so nothing from the pregnancy was left.

I have called my doctor, she said she wants to see me but cant fit me in until next thursday. She said my levels of hcg should be at 0 after 7 weeks or at least not high enough to show on a pregnancy test either way she said its not something she wants to take chances on.

All the info i have found said you wont get a result after 7 days

You levels should defiantly be back to 0 after seven weeks. I've got a positive on a digital at 8dpo so you can get them I've never tried at 7dpo but I've seen people who have got them at 6dpo so I definitely think its possible! I hope it is your bfp x

oh i do hope so, we were only saying the other day our luck has to change soon........ we were trying for 2 years for it to turn into ectopic then losing my tube so to be pregnant now so soon would be amazing

Maybe your luck has changed. You could always test again in a few day's? I think your more likely to be pregnant than to still have hcg left from your ectopic. did your test come up positive straight away x

Sounds like a new pregnancy to me. I'd call your Dr ASAP! Good luck!

I def think your preggers. Retest or just wait til the dr can get you in.. It's less likely for a digital to be false.. :)

Still getting positive tests but I just don't feel pregnant like I did last time. Perhaps that's a good thing. I have mild cramping evey now and then and headaches. I think I may be coming on and the tests are positive because of traces in my body. I hate having to wait till Thursday

Only a few more days.. I'll be thinking about ya.. Fingers Crossed. :)

I really think you are pregnant. Implantation can take place between 5-12 days after conception. I had implantation bleeding and the next day I got a positive test. So if you implanted at 5 days, you could get a positive at day 6. Did you have sex any other time other than that? Did you possibly have sex 2 or 3 weeks ago at anytime?

hey i was wondering how you was getting on? Any more positive tests? x

Wow.
I was also 6-7 weeks along when I lost my little one to an ectopic.
Even more of a coincidence.. It was only 8 weeks ago and I also lost my right tube.

I went through the same thing as you're asking.. Turns out my levels were still going down after 7 weeks. (mine only reached 200ish?) and it was at 9, 7 weeks after surgery and then a week later af arrived and I was back down below 2.

Go and have a blood test done! All the best!
If you ever wanna chat please let me know! xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->