Could I be pregnant?!!! Need cm info!

Caitlyn2005

Reaction score
So I have regular 26 day cycles and am 27 years old. My period lasts 5 days. On DAY 9 hubby and I had unprotected sex. On DAYS 10 & 11, I got wetter and had the very clear eggwhite slick stretchy cm. On DAY 12 it was cream colored and dry and stretchy but had some form. On DAY 13 (yesterday) I was back to slippery wet, clear, and stretchy and also had light cramps on the left side. I assumed yesterday was my OV day. But today (DAY 14) I don't really have much discharge but felt cramping on my left again. Will someone help me out? Could I be pregnant? It's easy for me to get pregnant I'm very regular and fertile. I have 3 kids. Hub accidentally ejaculated before pulling out for the first time ever. We weren't planning on another yet but if we are then we are.
Thx so much for help!

I've never paid attention to my cm I just waited till it was a lot and slick to try conceiving and worked each time. So that's why I am in need of some info...

You could not possibly be pregnant only 5 days after having sex. It takes at least 6 days to implant, therefore if you have a fertilized egg, it is still floating around your tubes or inside your uterus, and would not be affecting your CM.

I don't really have any advice or knowledge, but wanted to comment on our user names :) Good luck and I hope that whatever is best for you and your family is the outcome you receive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->