Could I be pregnant?? No symptoms 7dpo

Jess1216

Reaction score
I’m 7dpo and I have no symptoms at all! I have been pregnant twice and with my first pregnancy I had implantation bleeding and symptoms almost immediately after the bleeding! With my second I just felt pregnant and felt a little nauseous with no implantation bleeding so I know every pregnancy is different! However with the second I was pregnant back in August and sadly miscarried which had to be removed d&c.

Anyways
I had sex with my boyfriend the day I ovulated and that’s the only day we did it! (We aren’t actively trying to get pregnant but if it happens we’ll be excited!) I felt bloated a couple days ago but that was probably just from drinking a few days before. But now I feel and look how I always do!
Anyone else had no symptoms and got a

My only symptom of this pregnancy that early on.. was no symptoms. As in.. I didn't get the usual symptoms of AF on the way. Which generally was gas and acne starting to flare up. I got my positive 8 DPO.

I had literally no clue.

The first time I had sore boobs when usually I had sore nipples before my period, the second time nothing at all

With my first two pregnancies I had no idea that early on. With this pregnancy I had RLS, which was a common symptom for me during my last two pregnancies but much further along. After I had that symptom before even getting a positive test I just knew I was pregnant. I only get RLS while I'm pregnant.

Good luck hun :dust:

I had no idea you could test as early as 8 dpo! I honestly want to go and get some tests but I feel like seeing a negative test would make me more upset than my period! if that makes any sense lol! AF is supposed to be coming Jan 5 so I might just wait to see if I miss it.

I had no idea you could test as early as 8 dpo! I honestly want to go and get some tests but I feel like seeing a negative test would make me more upset than my period! if that makes any sense lol! AF is supposed to be coming Jan 5 so I might just wait to see if I miss it.
You can test that early but the chances of getting a false negative are a lot higher. Even at 10 dpo the chances of getting a barely visible line are pretty high. If you don't want to be falsely disappointed I would wait till at least 12 to 14 dpo. The 2WW sucks :(.

You can test that early but the chances of getting a false negative are a lot higher. Even at 10 dpo the chances of getting a barely visible line are pretty high. If you don't want to be falsely disappointed I would wait till at least 12 to 14 dpo. The 2WW sucks :(.

Thank you!! And I know this wait is killing me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->