Could I be pregnant or am I paranoid?

Placebo23

Reaction score
My and my boyfriend had sex before during and after ovulation nearly every day. Well it has been 9-13 dpo and yesterday morning I took a test and it came out negative, but then I had light cramps in my lower left abdomen late last night while laying in bed, Around my ovary (and it felt like the cramps I get when I am ovulating).
It only lasted 10-30 mins and then it stopped and I havent felt it again. I havent started my period, and usually I only get cramps an hour or so before my period and not a day or a many hours as it has been.

Could I be pregnant? Would a test show a negative and I implant later in the day? Thank you.

If the cramps were around ur ovary do u think u cud have ovulated very very late? Have u had any major stress that may have delayed ovulation this month? If not it might be that the levels of hormones haven't built up enough yet to show on a test. Some people don't find out until much later because their hpt have shown negative. My sil didn't show on tests that were used in hospital and she ended up having surgery and having morphine, they found out when she was 17 weeks pregnant xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->