Could I be pregnant? Or is it ..

lexi.b

Pregnant - 2nd Trimester
Reaction score
something else?

Hi guys ! Anyone mind sharing a thought about this? ^_^
So the last time I had sex was on june 18th. Got a weird period July 1st (kinda heavy one day and lasted for a few days very lightly). But all this week: my head has been hurting, and I dont know how to really describe this weird dizziness feeling I get in my forehead when I move my eyes in any direction, it just feels .. weird.. fuzzy? idk! sometimes it gets intense to the point where If Im standing or walking, I'll wobble a little bit. my face and neck is also very hot, but I checked my temperature and that seems to be normal. A day ago, I've started to be quite hot all over which is really a bother because If I have the ac on, only parts of my body will stay cold, while my torso area and up stays hot.

ive been nauseous (mouth watering nauseousness and a few nights ago I puked), im fatigued which lasts all day, and finally lower back pain which really isn't too bad. this morning I woke up and bent over only to screech out in pain. My ma thinks it could be a vitamin deficiency, but I've never had a headache and nausea continue on for this long. Also, at about 4 this morning, I awoke slightly and burped and almost puked, the stuff that came up mustve been acid because the back of my throat burned and I hopped out of bed quickly to sip on a little water. And quite strangely .. lol my libido has increased which is very weird to me lol its like very ..overactive I guess I could say. I have never been so very easily "stimulated". :blush:

Any input greatly appreciated! :thumbup:

I can't say if those symptoms mean you're pregnant or not... They could very well be (I've never been pregnant so I can't say for sure). Best thing to do is test and make sure. First pee in the morning is best! Good luck!

only way you would know is by a test... the weird period you had was it late???

hmmm...sounds like it could be possible...but i agree, only way to know is to test. Im going thru the same situation. Tomorrow my AF is due. I have been having all the symptoms except sore BB's. I guess I will find out this weekend! Good luck!

ive tested the past 2 days but both were negative but AF still hasnt came yet. Im so cunfused. :(

So about a couple days before taking the test, my headaches havent been so bad and the hot feeling I got all over hasn't been so bad either. Pains in my back are still there, and the libido spike too. Saturday, I only took 1 test that came back negative. Sunday, and Monday comes and I've been feeling a slight burning pain at the very top right side of my pelvic area which got me a little worried. Aside from that were quivers just above my pelvis, mustve been gas or something lol. Haven't experienced it before but after all, it might be hormonal or something. I just don't know why I was feeling like this in the first place, given that I wasn't freaking out or stressing about being pregnant at all. --crazyyyy hormones-- lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->