Could I be pregnant????? please help.

Amber424

Reaction score
So on October 31st I was ovulating according to my calender. Me and my boyfriend were fooling around and I am a virgin by the way and he touched his hard penis to my vaginal opening, I had not wanked it prior or anything so as far as I know, no precum was present and he touched it for a second igot pissed off and told him to take it off, I am what you call an over reactor, btw I had been sick prior to this since september, anyway on November 14th I got my period but it was a little light but lasted for seven days, but I'm worried it could have been implantation bleeding although I had clots, andbefore it started I had my normal pms such as breast tenderness that ended when it started and back aches, but as my period started and maybe a day or two before that I got frequent urination, 6 to ten times a day, along with slight cramping in my bladder area, and a week and a half after my period started I got a bit of indigestion, I'm wondering what the chances are that I could be pregnant?

i would say you can almost guarantee you are NOT pregnant! he would have had to ejaculate close to the cervix most likely for anything to go inside..also usually you have to do that BEFORE you ovulate ..it sounds like you may be paying more attention to your symptoms because you have this worry in the back of your head.
you can always try testing to make sure but i doubt its anything other than pms
:)

Like above, if you say your still a virgin then no chance your pregnant :)

Youre not pregnant, but if it makes you feel better, take a pregnancy test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->